Looks Like Cyborg vs Holm is the Main Event of UFC 219

This is a really good card as is, assuming they put Assuncao or Lineker in vs Rivera.

It just lacks that big event NYE feel that last years card had (with Cain/Werdum) and that old Pride cards had. Felt like WrestleMania for adults.

Cyborg vs Holm
Khabib vs Barboza
Rivera vs Assuncao(??)
Condit vs Magny
Usman vs Meek(visa issues?)

Roundtree vs Saki
Esparza vs Calivillo
Hooker vs Diakese
Glenn bs Jury

So Nate turned down Woodley huh? Decided to sit back and continue praying Conor somehow spends all his money and needs more.

Disappointed. The end of the year PPV is usually one of the better events. This is "Fight Night" quality. Better be some damn good "just bleed" fights. ;)

There’s some good fights on here, this is more like a UFC on Fox type card. To be honest, this particular fight might have been better off headlining the UFC on FOX a few weeks before this. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that they can somehow find another big fight to add to this card, but as is, like you said, is disappointing. Year end events are usually always amazing

It's the best WMMA fight available, but that's like being the most handsome Sherdogger; it's still not noteworthy.

I picked Holly over Ronda and everyone called me crazy....I bet on it and won 3k. I am now picking Holly over Cyborg and I will be called crazy for it....but Hollys movement and cardio will win this fight for her, Cyborg will gas by the third and will end up letting her guard down and she will get lit up and eventually finished in rd 4 or 5....and yes I am betting on this as well even though the odds are not as crazy as +900 when she fought Ronda...I will take the +300 and laugh my way to the bank.

WMMA owns UFC right now

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault-10-e1496773052318.jpg

ufc219cyborgholm.jpg

8b032b274d3b78564c729f8c032036a1.png

<GrassoBless><GrassoBless><GrassoBless><GrassoBless><GrassoBless>

I'm not mad but the rest of the card is shit, the end of year cards are typically stacked. Carla Esparza on the main card ? Please.

So they were basically relying on Nate Diaz and Tyron Woodley to save the card? Lol. That's what they get for promoting Conor, Honda, stalling the MW division and refusing to pay Stipe his money.

The UFC site says main event: TBD VS TBD
Co main event: Cyborg vs Holm

Ya goof

no it doesn't click the link and look at it again fucko

Meh main event but should be an entertaining card with Condit/Magny, Usman/Meek, Khabib/Barboza, Saki and hopefully they find a replacement for Rivera, hes always fun to watch

It's not main event worthy. Even with the sick finish -Hollys last fight was a horrible one. Deserved the bonus as much as Frank Mir did for ko'in Cro Cop (Didn't get one due to shitty fight).

omg this is such a weak main event! not buying ufc 219

HjQAo.gif
HjQAo.gif
HjQAo.gif

Back