Looks Like Cyborg vs Holm is the Main Event of UFC 219

Cyborg-Holm is much better than another Woodley snore fest. Even if he fought Diaz, Woodley would somehow figure out how to make the fight boring.

i have already stated my opinion in a few threads that i refuse to buy any card ever that Cyborg is on.

She is a cheat who still has managed to keep her steroid gains. caught multiple times and even fucked with a scale to cheat against someone she was gonna out weigh by 25+ lbs on fight day.

WME is making a mistake keeping her in the promotion and the joke of a 145 woman's division.

Pretty average card to end the year imo. Hope there's a huge card lined up for February or March at the very least.....

Holm wins a unanimous decision.

She's gonna be going backwards the whole fight and even if she outlands Cyborg.. we know how judges judge.. plus cyborg has the belt, it's been proven on many occasions it takes a little extra to take a belt from someone

However, when my bookie comes out with the lines I will be looking for that Holm DEC line straight away. As soon as this fight was even being talked about like a year ago or whatever I couldn't wait for it to become official to perhaps put a good amount on that line depending on the odds

UFC loves them some Holm. How many cards has she headlined?

'Yay, another main event with Holly Holm'... said no one ever

good, I'm glad Tyrone didn't get paid off for shamelessly calling out a LW

Wow. Once again a career cheater is fighting someone smaller than they are. Fucking disgrace.

McGregor pulls that bullshit in Bellator, and Nate Diaz fucking priced himself out and refuses a title shot, now we have this shitty main event.

<DCrying>

Back