Looking forward to the Stipe shoop thread, going to be a good one I reckon.

I just did, yeah its MMA and anything can happen obviously but because of this a lot of people are scared to make a pick and I think its clear that Ngannou knocks him out early.

Ngannou hasn't really fought anyone like Stipe though.

He's fought a few great wrestlers but none as well rounded as Stipe.

Arguably his best win is against Overe but man Overeem has been sloppy for the past two years.

Ngannou hasn't really fought anyone like Stipe though.

He's fought a few great wrestlers but none as well rounded as Stipe.

Arguably his best win is against Overe but man Overeem has been sloppy for the past two years.
I agree completely and if Stipe gets on top he will probably get the finish but personally, I think he KO's Stipe before Stipe even has a chance to shoot.

I agree completely and if Stipe gets on top he will probably get the finish but personally, I think he KO's Stipe before Stipe even has a chance to shoot.

Agreed. This is one of those fights where the long game clearly favors one fighter and vice versa.

Stipe is a proven champion, so it's hilarious to see him counted out when he's been an absolute wrecking ball.

I love Stipe but he's going to have to vastly improve his footwork and striking defense to best Ngannou. Granted, Ngannou is far from a technician on the feet, but with his level of power and aggression I don't see how Stipe wins this.
With pressure and wrestling.

we all like Stipe he is a cool dude but I think everyone who is supporting him is going to have to feel that guilt after your boy dies Saturday night. I'm seriously worried about Stipe in this one, he might get seriously hurt.
<Huh2><Huh2>

we all like Stipe he is a cool dude but I think everyone who is supporting him is going to have to feel that guilt after your boy dies Saturday night. I'm seriously worried about Stipe in this one, he might get seriously hurt.

I do feel a little guilty getting some enjoyment out of Stipe derailing the hype and becoming the greatest HW ever.

giphy.gif

so which train are u guys jumping on next?

how are you doing on the shoops there champ?

Back