Looking forward to the Stipe shoop thread, going to be a good one I reckon.

Ragnus

K-1 Heavyweight Champion
@Green
Reaction score
Wake up Stipe, it's over...

Going to be fun watching a dork slay a beast

2018-01-18-19-38-19-.jpg

Last edited:
Going to fun watching a dork slay a beast

View attachment 326553
we all like Stipe he is a cool dude but I think everyone who is supporting him is going to have to feel that guilt after your boy dies Saturday night. I'm seriously worried about Stipe in this one, he might get seriously hurt.

I love Stipe but he's going to have to vastly improve his footwork and striking defense to best Ngannou. Granted, Ngannou is far from a technician on the feet, but with his level of power and aggression I don't see how Stipe wins this.

0136bc612c4faf0ba92b68e362fdb71c.gif

we all like Stipe he is a cool dude but I think everyone who is supporting him is going to have to feel that guilt after your boy dies Saturday night. I'm seriously worried about Stipe in this one, he might get seriously hurt.
I dont know who is going to win and ill place my bets after the face off weigh in. But i do know stipe knows how to throw straight punches down the pipe and rarely throws bombs in the pocket. That has to mean something

Wake up Stipe, it's over...

WME sent their Hollywood film editing crew to promote the next UFC Terminator.

The sci-fi esque music makes Ngannou appear like a Cyborg sent from the future.

I'm not putting $ on that fight....

I dont know who is going to win and ill place my bets after the face off weigh in. But i do know stipe knows how to throw straight punches down the pipe and rarely throws bombs in the pocket. That has to mean something
My intuition is just telling me as soon as they go to engage Ngannou is just going to knock him out by coming over the top of Stipe's punches, first round KO, first punch.

I'm not putting $ on that fight....

HW fights are typically tough to bet on. I wouldn't touch this line personally, but Stipe as an underdog presents an interesting bet.

Never, ever, ever pre-empt a KO.
I just did, yeah its MMA and anything can happen obviously but because of this a lot of people are scared to make a pick and I think its clear that Ngannou knocks him out early.

Your life must be amazing
mate its a forum, I'm just provoking the noobs into a bit of discussion on the fights coming this Saturday, you know like on the same forum you are on.

My intuition is just telling me as soon as they go to engage Ngannou is just going to knock him out by coming over the top of Stipe's punches, first round KO, first punch.

Bet on it, then. I am sure the odds on such a thing happening are insane.

Back