Looked like Dylan realized he was in way over his head

when dylan clinched and uriah just threw him off and dylan flew across the cage and landed on his butt, that was crazy.

Anybody else think that it was weird Uriah didn't capitalize on that? I mean, Dylan goes flying, lands on the ground and Uriah just stood there and looked at him. In 2-3 big strides, he could've been standing over him, raining down punches Conor McGregor/Marcus Brimage style.

I mean, the guy won dominantly anyway but at that moment I wondered if Uriah lacked the killer instinct. He genuinely seems abhorred by his own ability to hurt people badly and always looks tearful after a win.

Anybody else think that it was weird Uriah didn't capitalize on that? I mean, Dylan goes flying, lands on the ground and Uriah just stood there and looked at him. In 2-3 big strides, he could've been standing over him, raining down punches Conor McGregor/Marcus Brimage style.

I mean, the guy won dominantly anyway but at that moment I wondered if Uriah lacked the killer instinct. He genuinely seems abhorred by his own ability to hurt people badly and always looks tearful after a win.

He seemed really calm and calculated throughout, I wouldn't say he lost his killer instinct but I think there was a lot at stake so he took a GSP-like approach to a dominant win. Except that GSP has never stopped someone from the bottom.

Yeah i love Chaels coaching in the show, dude keep it real you can win or you can loss he didnt blow smoke up their asses that they are gonna win and the guy there fighting doesnt have shit. what happens when you coaches say your way better and you got this and they guy is beating on you, you lose faith in your coaches.
chael let them know that they can win or can lose its about how they decide to fight if they give it their all then they can win but if they dont they will lose, jones didnt do a bad job either but chael just has more experience with coaching

I think the key was that Chael was always talking about how good the opposition so they expected to get into a fight. Jones making his guys think they were gonna walk in the there and walk out like the other guy forfeits or something.

I totally agree with your take.

Dude should've thrown more right hands. Dylan's hand speed isn't bad at all and he hits pretty hard.

if you didn't notice, he had his forearms covering his face the entire fight, you can't throw any kind of punch effectively from that position...

I think if Uriah was on point he would have taken him out after each of those missed haymakers.

The poor guy had 3 fights in 5 weeks prior to that fight, and was completely banged up. Then they threw him in there with the scariest dude in the house, who from the opening bell kept punching him on the nose, which must have been agony after the first couple of shots. Getting punched in bruises hurts like fuck, and the mess that Hall made of his face says that he was a soldier to even land the takedown... He was just too hurt to make it count. I have nothing but respect for the way he went out there. Uriah was first to everything, but Dylan was always pushing forward. Warrior.

The poor guy had 3 fights in 5 weeks prior to that fight, and was completely banged up. Then they threw him in there with the scariest dude in the house, who from the opening bell kept punching him on the nose, which must have been agony after the first couple of shots. Getting punched in bruises hurts like fuck, and the mess that Hall made of his face says that he was a soldier to even land the takedown... He was just too hurt to make it count. I have nothing but respect for the way he went out there. Uriah was first to everything, but Dylan was always pushing forward. Warrior.

I do not disagree with any of that.

i think hes was scared to get koed, he saw the other guys get koed and he didnt wanna push forward and get caught so he just waited way to long then when he took him down he didnt know what to do not because he doesnt know the ground because he was just to reluctant to get hurt, he beat himself i think. but he'll be back dylan is a tough scrappy dude

This, he saw team mates get KO'd by standing still for a second and get KO'd shooting in, badly too. It understandable why he fought how he did, hes a great fighter anyways.

This, he saw team mates get KO'd by standing still for a second and get KO'd shooting in, badly too. It understandable why he fought how he did, hes a great fighter anyways.

yeah i actually thought he would win, hes tough good tds gritty gnp, thought he could take down hall and grind out a win maybe make hall quit, not like tap to strikes but break him mentally

Why is everyone shitting on Dylan?
He fought his hardest, Uriah was just much better

He did seem gun shy, I mean even if you are being outclassed, you could swing for the fences

Back