Longest winning streak 2 title defenses at Heavyweight?

Schilt would crush Black Beast. So would Fujita. So would Arona. Rogers BB is a toss up.
Hunt already fucked BB up.

Herring is a more proven fighter than either BB or Ngannu.

Semmy's ground game was shit and he got KO'd standing by Yvel. Mma is not kickboxing. Fujita would've been KO'd. Arona was robbed, I don't really count that as a win. lol at Rogers being a toss up, he's never accomplished anything in mma outside of catching a chinny Arlovski. He would get destroyed by both of them.

Hunt is just a bad matchup for Lewis , but he wouldnt beat the same fighters Lewis did and his record is much shittier. He also would be a significant underdog against Ngannou.

Lol at Herring being more proven, he could never string together more than 4 wins in a row. Yeah, you don't know what you are talking about.

This is silly. Both Ngannou and Lewis are way better than a lot of the fighters Fedor faced.

Not really. And, if so, only because Fedor fought a ton of guys over 15 years.

Yes really. Look at his record.

I've looked at it many times, and yes, like I admitted, he's fought lower tier guys. Whereas the UFC HW division has always been 2-3 top guys and the rest, trash.

I've looked at it many times, and yes, like I admitted, he's fought lower tier guys. Whereas the UFC HW division has always been 2-3 top guys and the rest, trash.

We have DC, Stipe, Ngannou, Blaydes, JDS, Overeem, Cain is coming back. Not a strong division but nowhere near trash. The UFC division was way worse in the Pride era.

Semmy's ground game was shit and he got KO'd standing by Yvel. Mma is not kickboxing. Fujita would've been KO'd. Arona was robbed, I don't really count that as a win. lol at Rogers being a toss up, he's never accomplished anything in mma outside of catching a chinny Arlovski. He would get destroyed by both of them.

Hunt is just a bad matchup for Lewis , but he wouldnt beat the same fighters Lewis did and his record is much shittier. He also would be a significant underdog against Ngannou.

Lol at Herring being more proven, he could never string together more than 4 wins in a row. Yeah, you don't know what you are talking about.

I get it, you started watching MMA in 2016.

Semmy actually had an accomplished striking career, Lewis's entire career is losing fights until getting a lucky KO.
lol @ Semmy's ground game being shit, is Lewis a ground wizard? Lol @ Yvel KO, Lewis was KOed by Shaun Jordan.

Fujita was an accomplished wrestler, no need to parade your ignorance. If Shamil Abdurahimov had his way with Lewis on the ground, Fujita could do similarly.

Rogers had a top 5 win against a much less damaged Arlovksi than Ngannu beat. How many top 5 wins does Lewis have? You can count Volkov as a fringe top 5, and Lewis was getting his shit beat in all fight, had to wave a pause when he had a boo-boo on his eye.

Old ass Hunt wrecked Lewis, because Lewis is garbage. He has one top 10 win, and a whole bunch of horrible performances. Won but looked like shit vs Shamil, Nelson, Browne, Volkov, Ngannu (lol @ that even being a fight).

Herring couldn't get a long winstreak because he fought vastly better fighters than 90% of the bums or has beens that Lewis has faced.

Watch MMA for a few more years before talking, kid.

Fedor from 2003 to 2010 is the actual answer.

95% of Ngannu and Lewis's opponents are either trash, or about 10 years past their primes. It is not very impressive.

I get it, you started watching MMA in 2016.

Semmy actually had an accomplished striking career, Lewis's entire career is losing fights until getting a lucky KO.
lol @ Semmy's ground game being shit, is Lewis a ground wizard? Lol @ Yvel KO, Lewis was KOed by Shaun Jordan.

Fujita was an accomplished wrestler, no need to parade your ignorance.

Rogers had a top 5 win against a much less damaged Arlovksi than Ngannu beat. How many top 5 wins does Lewis have? You can count Volkov as a fringe top 5, and Lewis was getting his shit beat in all fight, had to wave a pause when he had a boo-boo on his eye.

Old ass Hunt wrecked Lewis, because Lewis is garbage. He has one top 10 win, and a whole bunch of horrible performances. Won but looked like shit vs Shamil, Nelson, Browne, Volkov, Ngannu (lol @ that even being a fight).

Herring couldn't get a long winstreak because he fought vastly better fighters than 90% of the bums or has beens that Lewis has faced.

Watch MMA for a few more years before talking, kid.

You're talking out of your ass and ignoring my points. Kickboxing is not mma. Fedor beating Semmy in mma is not a major accomplishment. Why are you bringing up his kickboxing career?

Fujita was a wrestler with nothing else, no striking skills, no semblance of defense. We're talking about two of the hardest hitting heavyweights ever, they would sleep him in the first.

Rogers had one good win in an otherwise terrible career. Arlovski was just another KO for Ngannou. He's way more proven and it isn't close. Lewis has 2 top 5 wins. Shows how little you know.

Hunt's iron chin is the reason Lewis lost. Many of BB's fights involve dragging his opponents into deep waters and finishing them. Can't do that against a guy that hard to knock out. Also Lewis has 4 top 10 wins, 2 top 5 wins. You'd know this if you followed the sport you pretend to know about.

Herring lost to Travis Fulton, Alexandre Ferreira, Ramazan Mezhidov. Are these your "vastly better" fighters?

It's funny how competing 10 years ago magically raises a fighter's stock in your eyes no matter how shit their record is. If Lewis fought in the Pride era you'd be all over his nuts.

Arlovski was just another KO for Ngannou.

You are the kind of noob who thinks Arlovski in 2009 is the same quality of a win as Arlovski in 2017, with far more damage.

Also Lewis has 4 top 10 wins, 2 top 5 wins
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

One shit performance vs Volkov, where are the rest of his "Top wins"?

The "fight" vs Ngannu? That was not a fight. His "win" over Nelson?
Who else? Guys who never would have been been in the top 10 when the HW division was not crap? Nelson? Gonzaga in 2016?

Fedor beating Semmy in mma is not a major accomplishment. Why are you bringing up his kickboxing career

because Semmy has enough tools to tool Lewis in the standup, and BB has no ground skills to speak of.

. Many of BB's fights involve dragging his opponents into deep waters and finishing them.

No they involve backing up, doing nothing, fighting like a general turd before praying for a haymaker to land. Which it does, because HW is terrible these days.

Rogers had one good win in an otherwise terrible career

And yet a better win than anything Ngannu or BB have.

If Lewis fought in the Pride era you'd be all over his nuts.

No I wouldn't. He is a terrible fighter who gets by on throwing wild haymakers, and still has barely any solid wins, a bunch of awful performances vs sub top 10 guys.
The HW division has failed to bring in adequate replacements for the real prospects of 15 + years ago, and this why I crap on guys like Volkov or Ngannu being top 5 or someone like Nelson being top 10.

Hunt's iron chin is the reason Lewis lost.

Why don't you actually wath the damn fight before yakking. Lewis lost because he could mount no offense and has awful standup defense. Hunt didn't have to rely on his chin for shit in the fight. Olenik hurt Hunt these days. Bum Lewis could not.

Last edited:

You are gonna sit here and say Lewis or Ngsnnou would best schlit?

Back