Lomachenko is the best ever.

RudimarChute

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Period.

Anyone care to disagree? We can argue about record but on skill alone he’s almost perfect. Amazing!

Once dude got that point deducted he knew he was done. Even his dirty little tricks weren't helping anymore

In terms of peak skill level:

RJJ
Loma
Floyd

Loma was basically outclassing Rigo, it was astonishing really. Would be good to see how much of an injury Rigo had in his left hand, and if it explains why he fought the way he did.

Either way, Loma is a beast.

LOL.... he has a looooooong way to go to be proclaiming that kinda stuff

In terms of peak skill level:

RJJ
Loma
Floyd
I think he even transcends rjj in skill, which I didn't think i'd ever say. Obviously he still has lots of career left, but the skill gap just seems astronomical between him and any other man in the sport who isn't spam low blowing him in the dick in front of a blind ref. This is obviously a moot point, as both RJJ and Loma have/had otherworldly boxing skills in their respective primes. We are lucky to witness such a supreme talent.

Loma is the complete package . Feel bad for rigo . But once they stepped into the ring= Loma was much bigger, faster, stronger, just better all around. The guy is a perfect machine

Youre comparing a 12 round era where guys fight 3 times or less a year to a 15 round era where guys would fight every few weeks.

Nobody from the 12 round era can ever be the best ever.

I agree with the ESPN guys that its time for Loma to move up in weight!

Loma has a very long way to
Go to be considered best ever

He has a loss so that can be held as an argument to not being the best

But maybe when he has like 40 wins we can start talking

Loma has a very long way to
Go to be considered best ever

He has a loss so that can be held as an argument to not being the best

But maybe when he has like 40 wins we can start talking

I love Loma, but I agree. He'll never get there though. He's 27. He had at most 10 years left. Probably fights 20 to 25 more times in that span.

Let's not get carried away.

At least he should clean up the stacked 135 division before being called an ATG, let alone a GOAT, skillswise.

There's nobody left at 130 lb. Is Lomachenko planning to beat up bums in the division? I much rather see the prospects have the opportunity against fellow prospects, than Loma picking apart easy competition. Time to move up.

I'm sure you can snatch the WBO belt away from the British whats-his-name Flanagan.

135 has all the fights you need to prove yourself. Mikey Garcia, Linares, Gervonte Davis.

Back