News Loma Lookboonmee vs Bruna Brasil 2/10/2024 Strawweight

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Cool name Bruna Brasil.

Like America America, Nelly England, Åsa Sverige, Mariko Nippon

Brasil looked really good winning her DWCS fight by headkick. Then got KOd in her debut. And in her last fight she got a UD against that Irish girl.. Bannon.

I think I expected just a little more based on her DWCS performance. This fight will probably give me a better idea about what to expect from her going forward.

I really like Loma.. Always have. It’s cool that she’s the first Thai fighter in the UFC. I think she’s still the first and only Thai on the roster.

War Loma.

Been a fan of Bruna before her UFC days, but she's getting flogged here lol.

Bruna literally has range kicks and fuck all else. She can't really wrestle, her hand strikes are crap, and her boxing defense is lousy.

And if it is just a kicking game, then she isn't going to be doing much against Loma there. Loma's kicks are on a totally different level to all these girls, as you would expect.

Been a fan of Bruna before her UFC days, but she's getting flogged here lol.

Bruna literally has range kicks and fuck all else. She can't really wrestle, her hand strikes are crap, and her boxing defense is lousy.

Then why are you a fan?

Then why are you a fan?

Fighter's don't have to be perfect for me to be a fan of them, brother. I'm a fan of some fighters who are way worse than Bruna, that's for sure lol.

Bruna has a fair few flaws and she'll never be a champion or anything, but I like her kicking game, the way she uses her footwork, and her attitude (even if she is a bit too high on herself seemingly to her own detriment).

Back