Rumored Michael Chandler: McGregor vs Chandler, June 29th 2024, at 185 pounds

Chandler vs McGregor on June 29th 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
No reason it should be above 170 for a career FW/LW vs a career LW.

Even 170 is a bit silly but not insane
This 100%! The higher the weight the less of a chance Chandler has. I just don't think a stocky Chandler will be able to move and keep the pace like he normally does. Conor's frame is slightly bigger and will carry the weight better. 170lbs should be the maximum weight Chandler agrees to.

Last edited:
Chandler is losing his dignity and class, holding on Conors demands and every word. MW Chandler will be so blown up and slow, he will look dreadful, hopefully it doesn't happen. He already has a lot of muscle packed on at LW, let alone MW, he will blow up quickly.

McGregor wants to be able to say he knocked someone out in 4 divisions and pretend it means anything when they were all FWs and LWs
You mean the Dana and the UFC want to say that, plus Conor beating a former champ and the number 5 ranked LW.

I just pray a win doesn’t warrant Connor another title shot.

UFC is such a joke that McGregor vs Chandler at 185 isn’t the most pointless fight of the year. That honor still belongs to Jon Jones vs 45 year old Stipe.

Michael Chandler wants that red panty night so much.

McGregor wants to be able to say he knocked someone out in 4 divisions and pretend it means anything when they were all FWs and LWs

Yep
if he wins this, he will fatten up another fw/lw to 205 and claim a knockout in 5 divisions

It's a joke. Ricky hatton would have to fight Prince naseem at Heavyweight due to both being fat fucks, but they ain't Heavyweight boxers

I will definitely be going for Conor in this fight
Chandler is a fucking beggar and he would bend over and take it in the ass if conor requested

Hopefully conor chins him

Back