LOL @ Sherdoggers choosing to watch Canelo vs. GGG and skipping/DVR'ing Rockhold vs. Branch

I just like to watch the better card. So fuck you and your opinion ese! Don't look at me!

Edit: Plus, I'm oldschool as fuck cabron!

Rockhold vs Branch isnt appealing at all. Branch is just a bland fighter to me. Will definitely switch back and forth though because of the weak GGG/Canelo undercard

Nobody cares about Rockhold vs Branch lol

Can't wait for GGG/Canelo!

No, I think going and seeing multiple events per year, something I do every year, is worth bragging about. I've already told you this is my 7th event in 16 months. Vegas, Kansas City, Buffalo, Sacramento, LA and now Pittsburgh. You realize I live in none of those places, right?

First off, it's not just one ticket ya goober, i bring my woman to every card I attend. Then hotel, airfare and any other expenses added. I've spent thousands on attending just 3 events this year, for quality seats and accommodations to get there plus any extras. If you think $200 was all I paid to be here in Pittsburgh tonight, you're fucking hilarious.

Sit down, open up your laptop and start your Reddit stream up because it's obvious that's all you can afford.

So you got a decent job and are finally spending money. Good for you. I'm not knocking your hustle. But sit down son. You aren't special. What you're spending tonight I spend just betting on the damn thing.

Oh for the record you're bragging about traveling around Cali and one trip to New York. Is that supposed to be impressive?

You're not rich. You're not living the high life. You have nothing to be bragging about. It's not an accomplishment to have a decent salary.

Last edited:
If only they're were technology that which allows you to watch both by then recording one for viewing later and consuming the other fight via live channel?

I don't watch Boxing. That shit sucks. I'd rather watch a terrible MMA card than the best boxing card.

Nobody gives two fucks about Cuckhold and Branch....I am not going to miss watching two of the best boxers in the world go at it.

(Two dudes that would completely rape Conor by the way)

PS:Saying all that I will be watching both at the same time...PC dual monitors and such.

Just set up two tvs in the living room. One for ufc and one for ggg.

Also got a couple of blunts rolled up.

lol at the idea of skipping the GGG/Canelo fight. Out of your damned mind.

So you got a decent job and are finally spending money. Good for you. I'm not knocking your hustle. But sit down son. You aren't special. What you're spending tonight I spend just betting on the damn thing.

Oh for the record you're bragging about traveling around Cali and one trip to New York. Is that supposed to be impressive?

You're not rich. You're not living the high life. You have nothing to be bragging about. It's not an accomplishment to have a decent salary.

Finally? Son, you're what, 26? When you get to your 30's and join the upper class, then come talk to me.

Also: post your betting slips or GTFO

Finally? Son, you're what, 26? When you get to your 30's and join the upper class, then come talk to me.

there's no "joining" the upper class you nouveau riche brigand

Taking a trip to Kansas City is worth bragging about.

Why not? Canelo vs GGG is going to be a guaranteed blood bath. One that will require reconstructive surgery, and several pain killers afterwards.

It's more elitist to think that MMA fans are automatically boxing fans and are going to tune in to watch a boxing match.

When did I say that? I'm talking from a fan of both sports, perspective. If you're a fan of both sports, it's pretty safe to assume, you're tuning in to one of the biggest fights in either sports history, over a random fight night card. And it's not like you can't catch the other one, while you're waiting for the main event, or when it's done.

lol at the idea of skipping the GGG/Canelo fight. Out of your damned mind.
Even The Admit Know What's Up , as a fan of combat sports in general ggg vs canelo is the bigger and better fight

I'm in my 30s kiddo. Wrong again.

You know how I know you're from Cali? Because Sac, LA, KC, and Vegas are all casual weekend trips from here. Yeah, I live here too. Lol you're not fooling anyone.

I just find it hilarious you think budget weekend trips are worth bragging about. You are most definitely not part of the upper class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back