LOL @ Sherdoggers choosing to watch Canelo vs. GGG and skipping/DVR'ing Rockhold vs. Branch

I'm in my 30s kiddo. Wrong again.

You know how I know you're from Cali? Because Sac, LA, KC, and Vegas are all casual weekend trips from here. Yeah, I live here too. Lol you're not fooling anyone.

I just find it hilarious you think budget weekend trips are worth bragging about. You are most definitely not part of the upper class.

Uhm, I don't live in Cali lol , I live on the east coast. Keep trying baby girl.

LMAO.

There you have it. Expose the truth and a bunch of MMA casuals got triggered.

It depends, do you prefer an A-level sport or human cockfighting?
Canelo vs GGG is a big deal but fighting is fighting and boxing is limited to punches. Call it a sport but it's 2 guys trying to beat the shit out of each other and mma is more realistic.

So boxing is the Super Bowl while MMA is akin to kids playing pickup basketball at the YMCA?

<36>
a-moron-photography-Favim.com-290070.gif

I find boxing extremely boring to watch, but for people who like both boxing and MMA I guess it's normal for people to chose the event with the best names

I'm a fight fan, Canelo vs GGG is a much better fight than anything the UFC has put on this year. I'll catch the Platinum Mike Perry knockout and then switch over to the boxing main event before it starts. As a matter of fact Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux is better than anything the UFC has done in a while too. This is boxings year kids.

Oh yeah, 2 hypejobs fighting is bigger than ANYTHING the UFC has doen this year!?

Ok buddy

Just wanted to chime in to say that GGG / Canelo so far is a hell of a fight.

<3>

lol at people thinking MW Mcgregor was a good fight. GGG vs Canelo is like 100 times better.

brah i got both streams side by side. Get with it.

DRAW! I guess I might miss another UFC fight or 2 for GGG / Canelo 2.

Back