LOL @ people who thought Rigo had a chance.

LOL @ dipshits swinging dick after a fight.

oh, you picked loma? you must be nostradamus.

Quality thread.

I don't think anyone could've possibly predicted what happened last night. What an embarrassment.

Fuck this shit thread. If you are betting or calling a fight do it in the open so you can eat your crow when you’re wrong. I called loma and I’m not sick swinging, you called no one and are saying how obvious it was, unless you can show where you did that.

In another story does Salma Hayek ever stop being hot?

I don't think she can.

Lol @ people who make bold threads after the result.

37 years old. Fought 3 rounds in the last two years. Was climbing 2 weight classes.

Maybe not as big as a win that people are claiming it to be.

37 years old. Fought 3 rounds in the last two years. Was climbing 2 weight classes.

Tbh I thought it was gonna be a lot closer than it turned out. Age and weight class caught up to Rigo. He should have went out on his shield though like Aldo.

OMG, you're a Loma hater. @Forum lets all ignore this guy and heckle him from now on.

exactly right, Loma said the same thing himself.

OMG, you're a Loma hater. @Forum lets all ignore this guy and heckle him from now on.

Listen to what the man who beat him had to say about him.

In general, Rigo's superb evassive skills and guerrilla-like style of boxing could certainly present a serious challenge to Loma's exquisite offensive style. This is the classical boxing match. But at 37, a few milliseconds slower, and after a significant period of inactivity, we all observed yesterday Rigo no longer has what is needed to nullify Loma's offense.

exactly right, Loma said the same thing himself.

Listen to what the man who beat him had to say about him.

My post was sarcasm. I knew this fight as garbage and called it as such.

My post was sarcasm. I knew this fight as garbage and called it as such.
Fight wasn't garbage. We just saw two of the best and it just so happened that one fighter was levels above the other fighter that he could toy with him. We didn't get to see a KO just a mismatch which had nothing to with the size difference.

There is a difference between hoping a 4.5 to 1 underdog can pull off some greatness and actually expecting a huge underdog to win. Boxing is full of hopes and dreams and there isn't anything wrong with that.

Fight wasn't garbage. We just saw two of the best and it just so happened that one fighter was levels above the other fighter that he could toy with him. We didn't get to see a KO just a mismatch which had nothing to with the size difference.
Yes it was. You can say you didn't see the fight for what it was but I did. You'd think anything involving Lomachenko as PPV worthy.

I gave Rigo about 10% chance against Loma. To be honest, a bigger, younger, and more motivated Rigo still would lose to Loma, albeit, not in spectacular fashion, like last night.

Yes it was. You can say you didn't see the fight for what it was but I did. You'd think anything involving Lomachenko as PPV worthy.

The fight was fun to watch but it should still qualify as garbage. It was totally one-sided until the guy getting humiliated tried his hardest to get disqualified and since he didn't get his wish he just quit between rounds. It barely even qualified as a fight.

The fight was fun to watch but it should still qualify as garbage. It was totally one-sided until the guy getting humiliated tried his hardest to get disqualified and since he didn't get his wish he just quit between rounds. It barely even qualified as a fight.
You can say that about his last four fights.

Back