LOL @ people who thought Rigo had a chance.

OMG, you're a Loma hater. @Forum lets all ignore this guy and heckle him from now on.
Knock it off seano, you aren’t always right and people disagree with you for legit reasons. If you think sherdog is against you, you might as well replace your brain with cement.

You have to wonder what that says about his competition.
Seriously? He’s fighting weak competition now he lost to loma? You have nothing interesting to add to this conversation. I know I’m blocked by you but it’s important people realise they can disagree with your opinions and that there are a bunch of people who do. I got you off dubs. Remember who you’re shitting on before you go full retard.

Fight wasn't garbage. We just saw two of the best and it just so happened that one fighter was levels above the other fighter that he could toy with him. We didn't get to see a KO just a mismatch which had nothing to with the size difference.
That fool loma missed all but 18 percent of his punches and was fouling out of frustration, loma was in no way "toying"... he didnt do shit, rigo just did less.

I'm not surprised motherfuckers.
Loma will toy anybody he's own size or smaller, would like him to face someone a weight class or 2 above him.

Seriously? He’s fighting weak competition now he lost to loma? You have nothing interesting to add to this conversation. I know I’m blocked by you but it’s important people realise they can disagree with your opinions and that there are a bunch of people who do. I got you off dubs. Remember who you’re shitting on before you go full retard.
You're not blocked, you just never say anything worth responding to. I'm not "adding to the conversation" to you because you have a different opinion and don't know how to counter it.

What do you ever contribute here that makes you think you can call out people on post quality?

You're not blocked, you just never say anything worth responding to. I'm not "adding to the conversation" to you because you have a different opinion and don't know how to counter it.

What do you ever contribute here that makes you think you can call out people on post quality?
Given all the people who used to give you a pass for being a grump are tired of your constant bullshit I don’t know what I can tell you. I disagree with you and I’m bormally right, you are the one who doesn’t like to tuck tail and admit faults. Remember those things called banning people and remember who fought your case. Frankly I wish I hadn’t if you are going to act like a petulant child.

Given all the people who used to give you a pass for being a grump are tired of your constant bullshit I don’t know what I can tell you. I disagree with you and I’m bormally right, you are the one who doesn’t like to tuck tail and admit faults. Remember those things called banning people and remember who fought your case. Frankly I wish I hadn’t if you are going to act like a petulant child.
I get on fine with almost everyone here. Sometimes someone like you comes along and thinks people give a fuck what he says and makes a clown of himself, trying to patrol a karate forum for posts he doesn't like but thats your issue, not mine.

I get on fine with almost everyone here. Sometimes someone like you comes along and thinks people give a fuck what he says and makes a clown of himself, trying to patrol a karate forum for posts he doesn't like but thats your issue, not mine.
So I know fuck all about karate and I don’t patrol any forum. Do you realise that a lot of people have actually backed you up when ban is on the table and you insult the same people. I don’t know how your mind works and frankly I don’t care. If you can stop being a nobhead it won’t be my issue, but it will be yours.

"i told you so" threads from white belts.

Yes it was. You can say you didn't see the fight for what it was but I did. You'd think anything involving Lomachenko as PPV worthy.
To see two greats step in the ring and one of them get completely outboxed to me means it can't have been a garbage fight. I appreciate skill when I see it and that's the most skill I've seen since PBF.

That fool loma missed all but 18 percent of his punches and was fouling out of frustration, loma was in no way "toying"... he didnt do shit, rigo just did less.
He toyed with him. Rigo landed even less percent at 8. These two are the elite and very hard to hit but when you double your opponents percent connect then you are having your way with them. So tell me how you scored the rounds because I gave every round to Loma apart from Rnd 1?

It had more to do with size.
Where Rigo normally pivots away or slips to the side and ducks, he's usually out of range but Loma is bigger, longer and fast enough to get his fist where normally Rigo would be safe from his opponents.
Rigo realized that and gave up.

It had more to do with size.
Where Rigo normally pivots away or slips to the side and ducks, he's usually out of range but Loma is bigger, longer and fast enough to get his fist where normally Rigo would be safe from his opponents.
Rigo realized that and gave up.

Also, he basically missed all his counters and had nothing on Loma speedwise. Don't make it all about size. It did matter, but it's a small part of the story. Especially with Rigo's reach being superior.

Lets talk boxing. If you dont like each other use the ignore function.

people sayin that rigo was way undersized, & the win is no big deal

it is a big deal. height may have caome into some play, but not a great deal.
remember rigo had a good reach advantage over loma's short arms.
it wasn't exactly a power difference either.

for the most part, it was a skill difference. most notably lomachenko's superior footwork.

people sayin that rigo was way undersized, & the win is no big deal

it is a big deal. height may have caome into some play, but not a great deal.
remember rigo had a good reach advantage over loma's short arms.
it wasn't exactly a power difference either.

for the most part, it was a skill difference. most notably lomachenko's superior footwork.

This. I don't even think Rigo's age was really a factor. Rigo didn't look particularly slower he was just bamboozled by the footwork. Every time he set himself to punch Lomachenko would shift and Rigo would have to reset. Lomachenko used his footwork to keep Rigo off balance so he couldn't fight his usual fight. Rigo quit as a result of being so frustrated by Lomachenkos excellent footwork.

Rigo's age was clearly a factor, dude has been on the decline for a while now. I think the size factor was overestimated though. We've seen Rigo in there with Nonito and Amagasa, who were both enormous fighters and he smacked them both easy.

Rigo's age was clearly a factor, dude has been on the decline for a while now. I think the size factor was overestimated though. We've seen Rigo in there with Nonito and Amagasa, who were both enormous fighters and he smacked them both easy.
He got dropped a couple of times in both of those fights.

Back