lol, I guess it pays to be a white boy...

For someone who thinks kickboxing is an inferior sport you sure do spend a lot of time reading and posting about it.

Doesn't look that white to me

I knew someone here is going to have a field day with this article the moment I saw it

"Lost close decisions to both Sittichai and Petrosyan"
lol who writes these?

gtfo with this white priveledge bullshit.

How is it bullshit?

That whole article was written like a combat sports equivalent of far-right fanaticism.

Take the attention he has received from Glory, fans, media and compare that to Wayne Barrett, Thongchai or Petpanomrung.

Wayne Barrett? are you serious?

And Thongchai and Petpanomrung seem as interesting as every other thai. poor family, started young. yada yada yada.

Don't get me started on Sittichai.

Fighters who are 1-4 in their last 5 don't deserve glowing articles chronicling the rise of their family as a fight institution. Much less to say that they "got to the top".

How is it bullshit?

That whole article was written like a combat sports equivalent of far-right fanaticism.

Take the attention he has received from Glory, fans, media and compare that to Wayne Barrett, Thongchai or Petpanomrung.

anecdotal evidence is always the best evidence. Jauncey gets special treatment but what other white fighters do undeservingly?

Wayne Barrett? are you serious?

And Thongchai and Petpanomrung seem as interesting as every other thai. poor family, started young. yada yada yada.

Don't get me started on Sittichai.

What has Jauncey accomplished that Wayne Barrett hasn't? I don't recall Barrett being called a future star after he made his Glory debut. Why not?

anecdotal evidence is always the best evidence. Jauncey gets special treatment but what other white fighters do undeservingly?

Most whites

You think Joe Schilling is as well known if he's a black guy?

What has Jauncey accomplished that Wayne Barrett hasn't? I don't recall Barrett being called a future star after he made his Glory debut. Why not?
I seem to remember pretty clearly them doing just that...

He was called a future star as well but they push Jauncey a lot more.

I seem to remember pretty clearly them doing just that...

Not on here. After he lost to Sitthichai I remember seeing plenty "Jauncey is a great prospect" and "Jauncey is the future." Same thing after he fought Petrosyan. Each time he lost 30-27 he strangely came back being viewed as an even better prospect.

Back