lol, I guess it pays to be a white boy...

Not on here. After he lost to Sitthichai I remember seeing plenty "Jauncey is a great prospect" and "Jauncey is the future." Same thing after he fought Petrosyan. Each time he lost 30-27 he strangely came back being viewed as an even better prospect.

i remember way more "stfus" than "what a great prospects".

Not on here. After he lost to Sitthichai I remember seeing plenty "Jauncey is a great prospect" and "Jauncey is the future." Same thing after he fought Petrosyan. Each time he lost 30-27 he strangely came back being viewed as an even better prospect.
Eehhhh, kind of not really. People said he had a nice style, maybe one person said he was a future star? But people gave similar low level hype about Barrett too. If you wanna get your panties in a bunch over some luke warm hype... I guess?

I know I slipped in a few sarcastic FOTY candidate posts over Jauncy in the past purely to trigger you...

White priveledge, japanese priveledge. pick one Coca.

F42 drama + identity politics. Great combo.

On a lighter note young Jauncey's mom was pretty cute.

Japanese will let whites compete with Japanese. Whites rarely let Japanese compete with whites.

wtf have you been drinking? I know a shitload of 'white' promoters that put japanese fighters on european cards against any type of fighter from any race.
damn you do love the race card, do ya? to the point where it becomes absolutely pointless and weird

wtf have you been drinking? I know a shitload of 'white' promoters that put japanese fighters on european cards against any type of fighter from any race.
damn you do love the race card, do ya? to the point where it becomes absolutely pointless and weird
Which european promotions are taking a significant amount of japanese fighters?

Come on, it's not easy as that. K1 let's foreigners in because they actually trying to build a legit promotion and the japanese demographic just likes to see japanese compete with foreigners. That's just part japanese fight culture, hence the success of the K1 GP there.

Coca seems like a smart articulated person most of the time and then he comes up with borderline retarted artifical statements like that.

Which European promotions are "refusing" to bring in Japanese fighters?

Which European promotions are "refusing" to bring in Japanese fighters?

enfusion bringing in couple of thais and zero japanese after our savior knocked of Wanchalongs head clean. Thai priviledge. imo

there are some moronic statements in this thread

money is NEVER an issue.......the japanese wages are so much lower compared to the wages of thai. enfusion, a billion dollar company mind you, and other 'white promotions' don't sign japanese fighters because they dont like the japanese, coca and kanka are completely right.

the poor poor japanese never get a chance. not even in the ufc. we have never seen japanese fighters in the ufc.....we have never seen them get a zillion chances. even after failing to get to the top, there were never any japanese fighters invited back. never ever

the white promoter is being a mean bully to the japanese and the thai

why does it have to be a 'significant' amount of japanese fighters? do you even take into consideration that japanese wages are mich higher than european wages...never mind that japan is on the other side of the globe.

i guess it's showtime never had japanese fighters on their roster? glory never had japanese fighters on their roster? so we never saw a feather weight division with two of the best japanese lighter weight fighters? it's the race card for everything?

wear a t-shirt or something that says 'japanese fighters matter' on the front and 'thai fighters matter' on the back and wear it to a 'white promotion' kickboxing event

gtfo

why does it have to be a 'significant' amount of japanese fighters? do you even take into consideration that japanese wages are mich higher than european wages...never mind that japan is on the other side of the globe.

i guess it's showtime never had japanese fighters on their roster? glory never had japanese fighters on their roster? so we never saw a feather weight division with two of the best japanese lighter weight fighters? it's the race card for everything?

wear a t-shirt or something that says 'japanese fighters matter' on the front and 'thai fighters matter' on the back and wear it to a 'white promotion' kickboxing event

gtfo
Come on, it's not easy as that. K1 let's foreigners in because they actually trying to build a legit promotion and the japanese demographic just likes to see japanese compete with foreigners. That's just part japanese fight culture, hence the success of the K1 GP there.

Coca seems like a smart articulated person most of the time and then he comes up with borderline retarted artifical statements like that.
I was just asking a question lol. He was talking as if Japanese fighters were coming to europe as consistently as european fighters in China or Japan.

I'm not even on Cocas side i was just asking since i'm not an expert on all european promotions and only know a few japanese fighters that fought here.

I never pulled the race card

Back