LOL @ Derrick Lewis reply to Francis Ngannou

You know Ngannou will probably try to kill his next opponent after losing to Stipe.

Most likely another awesomely brutal KO highlight in the making.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I don't know man. They both have good chins and bad cardio. It has the ingredients of a really bad fight.

I would bet your life that it is better than Kimbo/Dada.

I think this fight is a coin toss. Lewis probabaly hits just as hard as Ngannou. Just a matter of who gets caught first.. Lewis seems to keep his power longer than Ngannou. Please make this fight happen Dana.

TeamLewis

Lol excellent reply. Lewis is hilarious, too bad he is getting finished in the 1st here.

PULLING FOR THE BEAST

and hope Maurice Spears makes a song about Beast VS Ngannou after! (adding some Rockhold-UUUHs as well!)

Black Beast is awesome but he needs to work on that wrestling ASAP if He's going to fight Francis.

This fight makes perfect sense and the build up will be awesome to follow.

And here’s Romeros black beast tribute.
giphy.gif

some of us have Twitter blocked at work

summarize it please

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

im gonna assume that noone gave a straight answer

lewis is smoking a huge cigar in jamaica, his face is partially obscured by smoke. his message is "it’s about time someone translated to you that I’ve been wanting this fight since last year #seeyousoonboy#iuhhyou

Can't wait to see Ngannou send Lewis back to retirement in Bolivian.

Shit post and shit thread. No anticipation, hype, or drama surrounding this fight whatsoever. D Lewis can't hang with that kind of power and has about same gas tank.

Back