Logan paul to Dana: “Stop acting like you do it for the sport”

Learn to read clown. I said his boxing looked good for 2 and half rounds in that fight and it did. A good boxer has more than a 3 round gas tank. Talk about irony, Conor fanboy.

HAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHA. His only problem wasn't cardio, fuck it was his best skill. Thank you for admitting you're completely clueless on boxing by thinking everything else was good.

You get better boxing from some six year olds, I can't even be fucked. LMAO

HAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHA. His only problem wasn't cardio, fuck it was his best skill. Thank you for admitting you're completely clueless on boxing by thinking everything else was good.

You get better boxing from some six year olds, I can't even be fucked. LMAO
You dont know what your talking about. Go watch the fight before commenting retard. Early on he was using his jab, footwork, counters, and slipping punches really well.

Anyway it was an exhibition fight not a pro boxing match. So you looking for a victory here is pathetic.

You dont know what your talking about. Go watch the fight before commenting retard. Early on he was using his jab, footwork, counters, and slipping punches really well.

LMAO. I told you, you thought I was fucking with you. You're literal gobshite mate. You don't know anything about boxing. Leg it before it's too late.

LMAO. I told you, you thought I was fucking with you. You're literal gobshite mate. You don't know anything about boxing. Leg it before it's too late.

You went searching for kids sparing to make an arguement? What a fucking loser you are!
{<jordan}

You went searching for kids sparing to make an arguement? What a fucking loser you are!
{<jordan}

It wouldn't of been fair if I used adults. LMAO You're a sad bastard. Should probably just delete your account at this point and go join a womans forum.

It wouldn't of been fair if I used adults. LMAO You're a sad bastard. Should probably just delete your account at this point and go join a womans forum.
Look at you. Take a good look at yourself. You're just a running joke.

did anyone watch his boxing match? He was actually good for the first 2.5 rounds. I guess with his wrestling background he could be competitive in MMA. Better than CM Punk for sure.

He looked good for someone who has only trained for a short while against an opponent he out weighs, out reaches and whom isn’t very good.

You cannot seriously say he can hang in the ufc with PROFESSIONAL fighters based on 5 minutes of jabbing ksi

He looked good for someone who has only trained for a short while against an opponent he out weighs, out reaches and whom isn’t very good.

You cannot seriously say he can hang in the ufc with PROFESSIONAL fighters based on 5 minutes of jabbing ksi
I didnt say he'd hang with UFC fighters, except CM Punk. He would beat that dude's ass Im sure of it. Other than that, he have to commit to training if he wanted to fight professionally just like anyone else. There is MMA outside of the UFC.

From what I gather he was an accomplished amateur wrestler and shown he has some aptitude for boxing and relatively young.

Last edited:
He didnt lose the fight idiot. Where were you complaining about CM Punk fighting in the UFC or any other shit cans they brought in to make a quick buck. No one is saying he should fight for the UFC either. He is young enough he can train and do what he wants.

Touchy subject huh...

He can do what he wants, I never said he cant.

Next time try and read before replying.
Thanks in advance.

Touchy subject huh...

He can do what he wants, I never said he cant.

Next time try and read before replying.
Thanks in advance.
Next time try to watch the fights before making false statements.

Next time try to watch the fights before making false statements.

I am sorry I upset you for not knowing the result of a fight between to YouTubers....

I am sorry I upset you for not knowing the result of a fight between to YouTubers....
You didnt upset me. You got trigged I corrected you. Take your own advice and read before replying.

You didnt upset me. You got trigged I corrected you. Take your own advice and read before replying.

Sorry no, you are not clever enough to trigger me.

But good luck in life, you seem to need it.

Sorry no, you are not clever enough to trigger me.

But good luck in life, you seem to need it.
Oh but I did. You couldnt stop quoting me in your defense. Checkmate.

Last edited:
He can fight CM punk. Maybe not on the ground but standing he is much faster and he is young. Something that is awesome about being young you tend to pick up and learn things much faster as opposed to later in life.

Back