Logan paul to Dana: “Stop acting like you do it for the sport”

"you let CM Punk fight"

When you have to reference a freak show fight as the biggest reason you should be in the UFC, it says a lot about your skill and potential.

It says more about dana's hypocrisy. He has no reason to deny logan paul into the UFC based on the reasons he gave

Logan Paul vs CM Punk. Just the kind of freakshow I'm into.

I'm 100% down for that. It's actually interesting because Logan is younger, more athletic and has a better base but Punk has been training for a lot longer. Obviously it would be shit MMA but I'm more interested to see if Punk's training at a top camp for a few years could show anything at this point against a novice who's more athletic.

honestly, I would like to see Logan Paul vs Cm punk, its an interesting match up.

you have Logan, who is way more athletic but less experienced, CM punk who is smaller but way more experienced.

plus their personality will be fun to watch, CM is the humble "veteran", while Logan is typical young and hungry "prospect"

Also think he has more youtube subs thatn Conor does on Twitter. Could be wrong, as I follow neither(don't even have Twitter).

Point is, Logan is correct in this instance, and if Dana was smart, he'd take the gamble as Logan c/would bring alot of YOUNG viewers for UFC, which would be good for long term viewership imo.
Ya hes being handed money on silver platter and danas spitting on it.

Didn't know he wrestled. Dudes already more legit than CM punk.

tenor.png

tenor.gif

Goof gonna goof.
I agree give him CM if he will take it if not Sage Northbutt

honestly, I would like to see Logan Paul vs Cm punk, its an interesting match up.

you have Logan, who is way more athletic but less experienced, CM punk who is smaller but way more experienced.

plus their personality will be fun to watch, CM is the humble "veteran", while Logan is typical young and hungry "prospect"

Logan is more experienced than CM Punk ever was. He at least has a wrestling background.

I agree give him CM if he will take it if not Sage Northbutt

To be honest I still haven't watched this dude fight or anything but it sounds like he has some actual skills. I'm sure Dana will cave if enough people want to see him fight.

Logan is more experienced than CM Punk ever was. He at least has a wrestling background.

CM Punk fought 2 real pro fighter and has had pro level training with Duke Roufous for the past at least 3 years.

and before that he has been training BJJ for a long time.

Don't really know the deal with this guy but "anything's got to be better than CM Punk" isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

If Scott Coker isn’t on the phone to Logan Paul right now he’s mad. It’s easy money.

Logan should take the tonne of cash Coker will offer, fight a bit and go to ufc later

If Scott Coker isn’t on the phone to Logan Paul right now he’s mad. It’s easy money.

Logan should take the tonne of cash Coker will offer, fight a bit and go to ufc later

Why do you think Coker will offer tons of cash?
Logan made millions off that YT fight.
Viacom didn't sign Chuck & tito because they were offered millions

Back