lmao Conor would KO both of these guys

Yeah.

Conor haters were hating on Alvarez so bad, that I believed the anti-hype and thought Gaethje had this one in the bag.

conors opponents usually do well after conor soundly beats them. haters discredit but its true.

Drown in my vomit.

you poor thing :*(

Im sorry for your loss

P0QFEvK.gif

Yeah but after Mayweather, it's so painfully obvious how to beat Conor. MAKE HIM GAS. The guy gasses no matter what after 8-10 minutes. All you have to do is play around for 2 round, make him miss, grapple and wait for him to gas and fall
Bro - you are a operating @ cum belt clown hour - you still dont realize what Conor did, do you? He beat the greatest boxer ever, as an MMA fighter, 5 of ten rounds in a foreign sport. I am PROFOUNDLY sorry that you are triggered so deeply, but he is the greatest pound for pound fighter on the planet (per current). Y'all haters have to update your verbosity game as you appear illiterate trash with the intelligence depth of a tablespoon.

Fuck Gaethje man fuck that guy for real. All you had to do was destroy Eddie Alvarez and say look Conor i fucked him up worse than you baby where you at Conor where you at Bitch! but Noooooooooooo he had to lose. hes a fucking punching bah man thats it. hes tough and will beat a lot of guys but hes not what he thinks he is.

James Vick > Joe Duffy > Connie

James Vick = MMA GOAT by your logic ya goof

<36>
<36>
<36>

Except if you take the time between Alvarez / Conor and Gaethje / Conor and add them together, it still does not equal the time between now and Duffy / Conor, which was eight years ago.

Well sometimes it takes time until a new fighter is figured out. Remember Machida... Now after Floyd everyone knows that Conor has NO GAS TANK WHATSOEVER.

Not after Conor / Holloway or Conor / Mendes? You mean to tell me none of the other fighters thought to do this against him? If so, you're mental.

Vo6da.gif

You should stick to topics that involve fighters that actually fight in the UFC.

Haha. Like I never knew that was coming. You broken record. Drown .
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALDO QU/IT LIKE A BIAAAAATTTTCCCCHHHH! LMAO! Hahaha time to change your sigs, and in a big way. Conor's bitch boy just raped your man love for a second time. How embarrassing.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ALDO QU/IT LIKE A BIAAAAATTTTCCCCHHHH! LMAO! Hahaha time to change your sigs, and in a big way. Conor's bitch boy just raped your man love for a second time. How embarrassing.

He is a fighter who lost to the superior fighter. I am proud of Aldo for giving his all and even more proud of Holloway for the excellent win. I am no man's nuthugger. My sig is there to stay. Did I just hear a nuthugger talk about quitting?

He is a fighter who lost to the superior fighter. I am proud of Aldo for giving his all and even more proud of Holloway for the excellent win. I am no man's nuthugger.
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

#CringeFest

K, bruv.......Wow. What an embarrassing shit show.....K bro. WOOOOOOHHHH

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Not after Conor / Holloway or Conor / Mendes? You mean to tell me none of the other fighters thought to do this against him? If so, you're mental.
We only saw Conor REALLY gas after fighting Diaz twice, especially the 2nd time when Conor came into the match in the shape of his life and Floyd took full advantage of that weakness. Floyd's entire gameplan was based on getting Conor to gas.

Bro - you are a operating @ cum belt clown hour - you still dont realize what Conor did, do you? He beat the greatest boxer ever, as an MMA fighter, 5 of ten rounds in a foreign sport. I am PROFOUNDLY sorry that you are triggered so deeply, but he is the greatest pound for pound fighter on the planet (per current). Y'all haters have to update your verbosity game as you appear illiterate trash with the intelligence depth of a tablespoon.

LOL, Conor only won 2 rounds at the most and did you notice that Floyd didn't even throw any punches during those rounds ? LOL, maybe it's because Floyd wanted to prey on Conor's worst weakness, which is his cardio. Even in the shape of his life, with the best endurance trainers in the country helping him, Conor HAS NO GAS TANK. Floyd exposed him. He's been exposed, why do you think Conor's avoiding fighting again at any cost ? Are you one of those guys that bet your rent money on Conor vs Floyd ? LOL, nothing to be proud of getting smashed by a 40 year old retired boxer. LOL

I am amazed at the effort. You need help.
"Im amazed at my boy's eloquent and effervescent ability to get ass raped by McGasser's left overs" LeL!!!!!

Wow, bro - you are the joke of Sherdog. Maybe you can lick up dat spilled USADA Jose' piss? BTW: 1-3 under USADA (LLLLLLEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!!!)

LOL, Conor only won 2 rounds at the most and did you notice that Floyd didn't even throw any punches during those rounds ? LOL, maybe it's because Floyd wanted to prey on Conor's worst weakness, which is his cardio. Even in the shape of his life, with the best endurance trainers in the country helping him, Conor HAS NO GAS TANK. Floyd exposed him. He's been exposed, why do you think Conor's avoiding fighting again at any cost ? Are you one of those guys that bet your rent money on Conor vs Floyd ? LOL, nothing to be proud of getting smashed by a 40 year old retired boxer. LOL
wnIaRyJ.gif

giphy.gif

eL4DxSF.gif

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Co...laybyPlay-Results-RoundbyRound-Scoring-126307

"Im amazed at my boy's eloquent and effervescent ability to get ass raped by McGasser's left overs" LeL!!!!!

Wow, bro - you are the joke of Sherdog. Maybe you can lick up dat spilled USADA Jose' piss? BTW: 1-3 under USADA (LLLLLLEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!!!)

Holloway is a different animal now. I don't care that Aldo lost the rematch per se, I'm glad I saw Aldo get a fair shake in a rematch. The first loss was slightly painful I'll agree but this one only solidifies that Holloway is the better man. You are missing with your arrows in the dark bro.

Holloway is a different animal now. I don't care that Aldo lost the remarch per se, I'm glad I saw Aldo get a fair shake in a rematch. The first loss was slightly painful I'll agree but this one only solidifies that Holloway is the better man. You are missing with your arrows in the dark bro.
Bro, time to remove your sigs and trying clowning on Conor fans, just as you are an Aldo fan. All these guys are warriors. All these guys got nuts us keyboard warriors can not imagine. You cant clown on fan boys while you are a fan boy : and btw, I was rootin g for Aldo tonite when he was cracking those leg kicks and picking up steam in the second (dude is a savage!), just dont hate and clown on fans that support fighters as well. #AllMenMustDie. Dont be a jack ass, bruv. You have been an ass hole here and time to quit the act.

Back