lmao Conor would KO both of these guys

Yeah.

Conor haters were hating on Alvarez so bad, that I believed the anti-hype and thought Gaethje had this one in the bag.

We'll never know going forward because Conor turned into a duck.

Ranked 4 and 5 going just bleed at each other, trading shots and fighting for their lives but we all know Conor can just walk in and KO them both like nothing.

#ConorBless
YYEEEEEEAHHHHH RIGHT. Conor would have GASSED at the end of round 2. Guaranteed. Plus did you see how evasive Eddie was. Last time Eddie was able to grapple Conor a few times but he got discouraged early. The game plan to beat Conor: Avoid his strikes early, make him miss, grapple him, after round 2 finish him after he gasses.

Pointless thread, but yes he would. Conor already obliterated Alvarez.

Fuck Gaethje man fuck that guy for real. All you had to do was destroy Eddie Alvarez and say look Conor i fucked him up worse than you baby where you at Conor where you at Bitch! but Noooooooooooo he had to lose. hes a fucking punching bah man thats it. hes tough and will beat a lot of guys but hes not what he thinks he is.

You clowns, Conor is the greatest p4p fighter we have ever yet seen in this modern age. Let's see Juice Head Jones go 2 rounds with Lennox Lewis and win 1 minute, nevermind 5 of 10 rounds.....

You post Brocktober, post TUFfer noobs are absolute goober clowns, know nothing about the sport and still don't realize Fedor is the GOAT and do not know sh%t about boxing and/or it's history.

{<jordan}

Pointless thread, but yes he would. Conor already obliterated Alvarez.
Yeah but after Mayweather, it's so painfully obvious how to beat Conor. MAKE HIM GAS. The guy gasses no matter what after 8-10 minutes. All you have to do is play around for 2 round, make him miss, grapple and wait for him to gas and fall

You are a moron lol. Eddie got destroyed by the superior striker, simple as that

Nope. This is well known not to have been the case.

Eddie froze up. But why? It wasn't cold... it was the currency known as Dana-Dollars.

We'll never know going forward because Conor turned into a duck.

We know at least half of the statement is true.

YYEEEEEEAHHHHH RIGHT. Conor would have GASSED at the end of round 2. Guaranteed. Plus did you see how evasive Eddie was. Last time Eddie was able to grapple Conor a few times but he got discouraged early. The game plan to beat Conor: Avoid his strikes early, make him miss, grapple him, after round 2 finish him after he gasses.

Yeah. I wish all of his other opponents had thought of that. You my friend are a genius.

James Vick > Joe Duffy > Connie

James Vick = MMA GOAT by your logic ya goof

<36>
<36>
<36>

I wish they sold conor kool aid where i live

TS, to his Conor screen-saver

g7IsB.gif

Yeah but after Mayweather, it's so painfully obvious how to beat Conor. MAKE HIM GAS. The guy gasses no matter what after 8-10 minutes. All you have to do is play around for 2 round, make him miss, grapple and wait for him to gas and fall

Yeah, it's like a cheat code almost. Think in your head 'make him gas' and you instantly win.

We know at least half of the statement is true.

Yeah. I wish all of his other opponents had thought of that. You my friend are a genius.
Well sometimes it takes time until a new fighter is figured out. Remember Machida... Now after Floyd everyone knows that Conor has NO GAS TANK WHATSOEVER.

All you have to do? How many MMMA fighters have gone past round two with Conor?

(Pro tip: not many. He hits hard and puts big pressure on opponents early.)

Ranked 4 and 5 going just bleed at each other, trading shots and fighting for their lives but we all know Conor can just walk in and KO them both like nothing.

#ConorBless

Drown in my vomit.

Back