Lmao at full fair weather sherdog today

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Yesterday on sherdog: Ngannou is world beater, scary killer, will take Stipe's head off, will reign for decade, who should he fight next after Stipe, he's huge, ko round 1 etc

Today: bum, poor man's rumble jonhson, hype job, amateur etc

Yesterday on sherdog Stipe:

Most boring champ, shook, will die in round one, has nothing on Ngannou, has no size, has no reach, has no chin etc

Today: goat, legit, granit chin, high fight iq, gonna reign for eternity

Pathetic. Fair weather sherdog at it's finest.

Same one week ago with Sthepens: gonna get killed, ko nobody in 7 years. Monday: hardest hitter in FW

Business as usual

I know Ngannou and Stipe, but who the fuck is that other guy..?

Or fans of Ngannou are eating crow quietly while fans of Stipe are lapping it up.

When you guys make these threads, you should find examples.

It's really no surprise to me one fighter's group is more vocal, then after the fighter loses, the opposing fans get loud and bitchy.

Welcome to sherdog, kid

<GinJuice>

Ngannou was winning until he gassed 10 secs into the fight.

Francis looked dangerous as hell in that fight, and Stipe spent most of his time controlling him instead of trying to hurt him. Even when Francis was exhausted, he was still incredibly dangerous.

If Stipe had been just a little less careful, he would have been knocked out.

A lot of people predicted Stipe by wrestling, and they were right. Stipe is an excellent fighter.

I should have posted a prediction myself, I should have predicted this thread. Someone is ALWAYS talking the day after the fight how a group of people is stupid getting excited over a fighter.

I guess we should all stop having fun with this sport.

UniformFluidLark-max-1mb.gif

tumblr_mu16kcbXn91qd9xgco2_r1_500.gif

DelayedTestyIsabellinewheatear-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

They're pathetic, they will love Joanna again when she gets the belt back and say Rose won by fluke

Yesterday on sherdog: Ngannou is world beater, scary killer, will take Stipe's head off, will reign for decade, who should he fight next after Stipe, he's huge, ko round 1 etc

Most boring champ, shook, will die in round one, has nothing on Ngannou, has no size, has no reach, has no chin etc

Same one week ago with Sthepens: gonna get killed, ko nobody in 7 years. Monday: hardest hitter in FW
This is all correct except the last part. Stipe is still boring and is massively overrated

I mean my post record indicates pretty well I’ve been talking about how good Stipe is for a long time now and favored him in this fight.

I do think Sherdog was overehelmingly pro-Ngannou before the fight for as many people who seem to be supporting Stipe now.

To be fair I haven't even signed into this forum in months but I was probably a member here when most of the current members were pooping in their diapers.

Great post, friend

Sizzle Reel... Never heard it before but I love it.

The very fact there has never been more than two HW title defenses proves anything can happen in this division, at this level. Like many others, it totally perplexes me that Stipe is a betting underdog.
He should be favoured... Not heavily, but certainly at least sub 2:1.

He is smart, skilled, experienced and in his prime.

War Stipe, make history for us

I am putting one hundred Australian dollars on Stipe

I'm happy with my preflight assessment of Stipe.
Stipe made mistakes: he should've strictly avoided leaning his head forward into the range of ngannou uppercut he did it 4-5 times and wore three decent blows from it).
He got lazy moving back from the clinch AND the pocket... Slow to lift hands back to chin, insufficient backward movement, and too quick to turn and walk sideways (esp towards ngannou power side). He copped unnecessary uppercuts, hooks, and overhands from this lazy wauthdrawl. He also let himself be walked straight back to cage too often in r1 and R2.
Overall though, IMO an 8/10 performance and a true demonstration of mma experience and fight IQ.
Also fucking man has a CHIN

Back