Lmao at full fair weather sherdog today

Never doubt the Sherdog hype machine
We manufacture once in human history humans with hype
Sherdog performance institute of PAIN
Brought to you by CORN NUTS
Tune in next week for more BREAKING

ALSO Stipe was always my friend

I never bought into the hype. I always thought Stipe would win. Sometimes you're wrong and sometimes you're right. Ngannou showed that he wasn't ALL hype, he just has a lot of learning to do...and running, jumping rope, swimming, etc.

Didn't expect Stipe to win but wanted him to. Kinda exposed Ngannou that if you pressure him he can tire easily but I don't think a lot of HW's have the grappling to do that to him. He'll be back I'd like him to fight Cain or Werdum next. Hunt would be pretty interesting as well.

Welcome to Sherdog. Please help yourself to some contradiction on your way out!

Yesterday on sherdog: Ngannou is world beater, scary killer, will take Stipe's head off, will reign for decade, who should he fight next after Stipe, he's huge, ko round 1 etc

Today: bum, poor man's rumble jonhson, hype job, amateur etc

Yesterday on sherdog Stipe:

Most boring champ, shook, will die in round one, has nothing on Ngannou, has no size, has no reach, has no chin etc

Today: goat, legit, granit chin, high fight iq, gonna reign for eternity

Pathetic. Fair weather sherdog at it's finest.

Same one week ago with Sthepens: gonna get killed, ko nobody in 7 years. Monday: hardest hitter in FW
yeah, welcome to sherdog

I made like 5 threads to warn these guys, but they laughed at me!

Yep we sure are a fickle bunch

Are you really surprised?

The people who said Ngannou would easily KO Stipe in 1 round are now moaning that Stipe didn't finish him.

i feel like stipe is getting downplayed via Ngannou being a total nobody now.

Francis looked dangerous as hell in that fight, and Stipe spent most of his time controlling him instead of trying to hurt him. Even when Francis was exhausted, he was still incredibly dangerous.

If Stipe had been just a little less careful, he would have been knocked out.

A lot of people predicted Stipe by wrestling, and they were right. Stipe is an excellent fighter.

I should have posted a prediction myself, I should have predicted this thread. Someone is ALWAYS talking the day after the fight how a group of people is stupid getting excited over a fighter.

I guess we should all stop having fun with this sport.
If Stipe had Arlovski or Reem's chin, he would have been KO'd 100%. There was that exchange later in the fight where Stipe was teeing off on Ngannou but gassed out Ngannou still cracked him and made Stipe panic wrestle. Stipe has dat massive Slavic type jaw, where his head resembles more an anvil than a typical cranium. As such, he was slurring his words after the fight and received mass brain trauma. Ngannou also has an incredible jaw and both were eating power shots that would sleep 99% of fighters.

Meh

341753-11740809.png

340733-11708870.png

Yesterday on sherdog: Ngannou is world beater, scary killer, will take Stipe's head off, will reign for decade, who should he fight next after Stipe, he's huge, ko round 1 etc

Today: bum, poor man's rumble jonhson, hype job, amateur etc

Yesterday on sherdog Stipe:

Most boring champ, shook, will die in round one, has nothing on Ngannou, has no size, has no reach, has no chin etc

Today: goat, legit, granit chin, high fight iq, gonna reign for eternity

Pathetic. Fair weather sherdog at it's finest.

Same one week ago with Sthepens: gonna get killed, ko nobody in 7 years. Monday: hardest hitter in FW

Not everybody bought into the hype. I mentioned several times he would be like Derrick Lewis. A big powerful Fighter with a few holes in his game to be exploited by well-rounded tenacious Fighters. But yeah, the so-called hardcore fans always buy into this type pf hype. With that said, I don't think Ngannu is a bum at all. Like Brock, he has more potential than most. If he continues and improves his game, he could some day become a Champion.

There’s always been a certain degree of this in the ten yrs I’ve been around here.

But, the casuals have gone totally overboard with hype trains the last few years. And, anybody that knows anything about mma just has to shake their head at these assholes.

Not coming to your own conclusions and riding the hype that the ufc manufactures will give you that

I love it

All the cucks have ran away or pretended they were on Stipe all along

I'm

I haven't seen people calling Ngannou a bum, and if they were they're probably Stipe fans.

Ngannou has all the tools and attributes to get better and come back and fight for the title in the future. He did well to last 5 rounds considering how gassed he was.

I was aboard the Ngannou hype train, yet I had a blast during and after the event, following Dana White's epic serving of crow.

Back