Media LIVE NOW: ONE - Conquest of Champions (Vera vs Cerilli, Folayang vs Khan), free streaming link in OP

Folayang is not committing on these takedown attempts. He's just trying to pin Amir and reduce any chance of a lucky shot from Amir.

Damn, that was close.

Great fight from both fighter.

Mannn...I like Amir. I don't wanna see him getting damaged like this. But I wanna see Folayang with the belt again.

One of his worst fights ever and he lost in pretty much all aspects of MMA:

He looked slow
He wasn't landing shit
He was getting elbowed and crushed in the clinch
He wasn't getting any takedowns
He was getting taken down

Well... so long Amir Khan. Glad to know you - Chatri
lolwut??

He's an actual Singaporean, trains at the gym synonymous with the org, has the most stoppage victories, decent record, got heart and the skills.

Alright, so I've never seen Cerelli but based off his record and opponents, I figure he finishes Vera by TKO in the 1st or 2nd round.

For those better in the know, am I crazy here?

Folayang is not getting any younger, so I'm glad to see him become champion again and Khan is young he will be back.

Folayang vs. Eddie Alvarez coming soon to a Phillipine arena near you?

Every time team lakay throw some spinning shit I have a mini heart attack.

Either Cerilli ko's Vera in the first round or Vera wins by any way he wants.

Alright, so I've never seen Cerelli but based off his record and opponents, I figure he finishes Vera by TKO in the 1st or 2nd round.

For those better in the know, am I crazy here?

Nope, I could definitely see that happening. I mentioned it myself a few pages back.

lolwut??

He's an actual Singaporean, trains at the gym synonymous with the org, has the most stoppage victories, decent record, got heart and the skills.

Don't matter to Chatri since it looks like Amir's lived out his promotional lifespan. This was supposed to be Khan's fight to win. Chatri doesn't usually repush guys who lose pretty convincingly. Same story with:

Eddie Ng
Mitch Chilson
Zoro
Radeem Rahman
Aoki

Don't matter to Chatri since it looks like Amir's lived out his promotional lifespan. This was supposed to be Khan's fight to win. Chatri doesn't usually repush guys who lose pretty convincingly. Same story with:

Eddie Ng
Mitch Chilson
Zoro
Radeem Rahman
Aoki
You're making it sound like One FC can afford to get rid of a young promising fighter from a nation with no actual competitive homegrown talent. They've promoted the shit out of Amir for this card. They've invested enough to just cut him off.

no way Khan gets cut, he's always exciting and actually good from a country with so-so talent

Back