Literally hitler.

Name me all the deaths in the anti-trump rallies against white people? Hell most of the protesters are white themselves.

In 2015, race was reported for 5,493 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 48.4 percent were White.
  • 24.3 percent were Black or African American.
  • 9.1 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 1.0 percent (53 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.9 percent (52 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.1 percent (4 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 16.2 percent were unknown.
A total of 4,230 known hate crime offenders committed crimes against persons in 2015. Of these offenders:

• 42.5 percent committed simple assault.
  • 33.9 percent intimidated their victims.
  • 22.9 percent committed aggravated assault.
  • 0.3 percent (11 offenders) raped their victims.
  • 0.2 percent (9 offenders) murdered their victims.
  • 0.3 percent (12 offenders) committed other types of offenses, which are collected only in the UCR Program’s National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS).

and that only in 2015.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/
Show me the stats of Anti trump people doing worse.

So, by your own numbers, black are responsible for double the number of hate crimes when adjusted for population size.

You sound racist...

BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

debunked

So, by your own numbers, black are responsible for double the number of hate crimes when adjusted for population size.

You sound racist...

Well when you adjust for white privilege, institutional racis...The numbers will show that white people commit far more hate crimes but get away Scott Free.

Yeah but only Hitler was literally literally Hitler.
So can all you left and right shills please calm down now?

I bring this up all the time. I remember it vividly. I also remember the numerous gun-control scares and mass panic buying.

Its why I keep telling liberals to chill the fuck out. Crazy tea-parties thought Hitler Obama was going to take all the guns and enact martial law. It never happened.
Hitler Trump and Rock 'em Shock 'em Pence aren't going to electrocute the gays and burn down the mosques.

Right wingers were always crying about Obama, they are the biggest pussies in the world.

Now that the liberals cry about Trump, they suddenly act as if crying is wrong...Literally the biggest pussies in the world.

Literally meh

Well when you adjust for white privilege, institutional racis...The numbers will show that white people commit far more hate crimes but get away Scott Free.

trolololol.

Nobody takes you seriously here.

Back