Literally hitler.

HIMBOB

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Its seems many people don't know the origins of this so I thought I would help educate those strugglers who think it is something used to describe right winers.

In August of 2009, the a Tumblr blog “Obama is Literally Hitler” was launched, which featured photographs of Barack Obama juxtaposed with Adolf Hitler to illustrate tenuous similarities. As of June 2013, the blog has since removed all published posts.

So there ya go, Obama is the first Literally Hitler.

Sorry shit thread I know but IM sick of seeing it used incorrectly more often than not.

dTkdWwP.jpg

You literally referenced an 8 year old Tumblr blog while literally making a literally Hitler thread. You should literally get carded.

Right wingers were always crying about Obama, they are the biggest pussies in the world.

Now that the liberals cry about Trump, they suddenly act as if crying is wrong...Literally the biggest pussies in the world.

Right wingers were always crying about Obama, they are the biggest pussies in the world.

Now that the liberals cry about Trump, they suddenly act as if crying is wrong...Literally the biggest pussies in the world.
Yeah remember when right wingers all over the world protested Obama's inauguration by rioting, looting, setting things on fire and attacking anyone who disagreed with them, oh yeah, me either, you dumb fuck.

Yeah remember when right wingers all over the world protested Obama's inauguration by rioting, looting, setting things on fire and attacking anyone who disagreed with them, oh yeah, me either, you dumb fuck.

I remember the mass hysteria of Obama ending the world and shit.

A lot of hate crimes were committed in the name of hating Obama.

There is far more hate crimes by racist anti Obama Whites than Muslim terrorism and anti trump rioting...That's a fact.

Do you have a source for this? I see more hate crimes and rioting at one anti-Trump protest then 8 full years of Obama. But maybe I'm forgetting some things?

Do you have a source for this? I see more hate crimes and rioting at one anti-Trump protest then 8 full years of Obama. But maybe I'm forgetting some things?

Name me all the deaths in the anti-trump rallies against white people? Hell most of the protesters are white themselves.

In 2015, race was reported for 5,493 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 48.4 percent were White.
  • 24.3 percent were Black or African American.
  • 9.1 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 1.0 percent (53 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.9 percent (52 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.1 percent (4 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 16.2 percent were unknown.

A total of 4,230 known hate crime offenders committed crimes against persons in 2015. Of these offenders:

• 42.5 percent committed simple assault.
  • 33.9 percent intimidated their victims.
  • 22.9 percent committed aggravated assault.
  • 0.3 percent (11 offenders) raped their victims.
  • 0.2 percent (9 offenders) murdered their victims.
  • 0.3 percent (12 offenders) committed other types of offenses, which are collected only in the UCR Program’s National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS).

and that only in 2015.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/

Show me the stats of Anti trump people doing worse.

There is far more hate crimes by racist anti Obama Whites than Muslim terrorism and anti trump rioting...That's a fact.
You actually want to compare crime of Obama supporters verses white non Obama supporters?

Name me all the deaths in the anti-trump rallies against white people? Hell most of the protesters are white themselves.

In 2015, race was reported for 5,493 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 48.4 percent were White.
  • 24.3 percent were Black or African American.
  • 9.1 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 1.0 percent (53 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.9 percent (52 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.1 percent (4 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 16.2 percent were unknown.
A total of 4,230 known hate crime offenders committed crimes against persons in 2015. Of these offenders:

• 42.5 percent committed simple assault.
  • 33.9 percent intimidated their victims.
  • 22.9 percent committed aggravated assault.
  • 0.3 percent (11 offenders) raped their victims.
  • 0.2 percent (9 offenders) murdered their victims.
  • 0.3 percent (12 offenders) committed other types of offenses, which are collected only in the UCR Program’s National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS).

and that only in 2015.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/
Show me the stats of Anti trump people doing worse.

Show me how any of these deaths have anything to do with Obama please.

I remember the worldwide protests, the riots, assaults, vandalism as well when obama was sworn in. The only thing i dont remember is if thousands of women walked around with vag hats.

Back