listening to GSP ... How the hell has his english not evolved??

I can listen to Jackie Chan interviews all day.

you dont want to put your hend on me men. fack off men

He speaks french everyday, not english. Quebecois almost look down on others who speak english in Quebec.

He speaks french everyday, not english. Quebecois almost look down on others who speak english in Quebec.
And it's rare they speak it without a thick accent. First time I heard I thought the speaker was brain damages.

Most people from Quebec don't. they only know basic English but barely use it. Only tourist speak English in Quebec, otherwise you will need to learn French if you decide to live there...

it seems to get worse as time goes by..

I love how morons think the world revolves around their country. GSP speaks French as a first language. The less he fights, the less he needs to speak English, hence his English isn't sharp. This should be obvious.... but, apparently it isn't.

I don't think they look down on people who speak english. I visit Quebec every summer. Nice place, people are chill...lot's of street parties. Not the cheapest place...If you only speak English...most would assume you're a tourist which is still cool.

I've dated more than my fair share of French Canadian broads, some could speak English with no French accent some can't. It's just like how some British actors can speak in American accents and some Brits can't, why is this such a big deal to you? I'm sure if he put enough work into perfecting the English accent he'd be able to pull it off but who gives a fuck it's not like he's trying to pursue a job as an interpreter or translator or something.

listening to GSP ... How the hell has his english not evolved??
*improved

english is my 3rd language and its almost perfect, thank you for asking
That’s awesome man, I’m jealous. I’ve always struggled picking up another language, and it cost me when I lived in Ottawa for a year.

"Stock market"
"Intoxicated"
"Fire burns, water is wet"

All words you need to know in English

monolinguals people tend to have difficulties understanding people who speak multiple languages. Ignorance is a bliss I suppose. Speak American you dumb Canuck! At the same time, these people tend to take longer to solve for X... Darwin was a motherfucker,eh?

Its crystal clear that GSP does not want any part of Khabib

I have a hard time believing that, at least until I hear it for myself. He is very well suited to handle Khabib assuming he can make 155.

Yeah that´s fishy AF, get him!!

hes from a rural area.
You're right, he's from St Isidore where most don't really speak English.

But most of you guys have never set foot here, because a lot of people speak in English. A lot of us speaks with a thick accent but still can hold a conversation in English. In Montreal it's pretty much 50/50.

I find this thread pretty funny actually to see how we're viewed from the outside.

he just has an accent. His english is fine, way better than when he first came

Back