List of fighters feuding with Ariel

Well, he’s kinda only “named” mma “journalist”.

Also he’s been known as the “instigator”.

I cant remember who it was but one time Ariel asked the same fighter what he made 3 or 4 times and the fighter kept telling him he wasnt going to answer that but Ariel kept asking him anyway. He has asked fighters MANY MANY times about their pay, more times than I can count.
But he has never done that and will never do that. <45><45>
In hindsight, his friendship with Chael was bound to end. Always felt Ariel tries to "alpha" the fighters in discussions.

Ariel admitted to the world that he has an anti-UFC bias & vendetta against Dana White, during the Chael argument.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Would any reputable news company in their right minds consider Ariel a "journalist" anymore?

No.
A true journalist reports facts, not personal biases & feelings. Ariel will remain a MMA fighter fanboy, who really has no business "reporting" MMA.

Ariel's the modern Lance Armstrong, sitting in his den with his jerseys and trophies on his wall.

I know Ariel takes some shit on here, but there truly is no better mma journalist than him and that is even with him holding back tons of rumors he hears. Boo-hoo if he stirs the pot once awhile. Sometimes he does it because he has been told something and he is trying to get person involved to spill the beans to make the show more interesting.

Personally, I think he does a pretty good job of walking a fine between what he can say, what he knows, standing his ground, asking tough questions, etc etc. So many journalist in the sport just rehash his info. he puts out. This sports journalist in a nutshell aren't very good. They almost all just run each others news as new on there site and that is about it. Outside of handful guys who actually break a majority of the news. 98% of the mma journalist fall in line with the UFC.

P.S.: Most of us couldn't even name 5 MMA journalist but everyone knows Ariel.

Kinda wish he would go away. He does some good work, but he's too polarizing to many. Seems like more of a distraction. Oh and I cant forgive this.
iu
Crying over another man being mean to him

I know Ariel takes some shit on here, but there truly is no better mma journalist than him and that is even with him holding back tons of rumors he hears. Boo-hoo if he stirs the pot once awhile. Sometimes he does it because he has been told something and he is trying to get person involved to spill the beans to make the show more interesting.

Personally, I think he does a pretty good job of walking a fine between what he can say, what he knows, standing his ground, asking tough questions, etc etc. So many journalist in the sport just rehash his info. he puts out. This sports journalist in a nutshell aren't very good. They almost all just run each others news as new on there site and that is about it. Outside of handful guys who actually break a majority of the news. 98% of the mma journalist fall in line with the UFC.

P.S.: Most of us couldn't even name 5 MMA journalist but everyone knows Ariel.

A pretty good tell of who ariel is was his interview with jamahal hill regarding dana slapping his wife. Jamahal had just won the belt and Ariel just kept trying to corner him about a tweet he made saying 'everyone should keep their hands to themselves' but tried to turn it so he could make jamahal look like someone who condones violence against women. It was super shitty and he just came across as a total slimeball.

Stirring the pot is all good and well but this went over the line in my opinion

Back