dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Did someone disable it?

Has stopped working

HI's still work.

Mine is up, Dim.

Mine still works, but please don't visit it. I haven't made a second video, there was supposed to be one every week, lol.

TCE's works.

Mine still work.

yeh, mine worked until i went in to edit them, as soon as i edited them they all broke

went into edit, and hyperlink bb code is no longer there.. so did them using [URL =' http:/ / code and they show in preview, but as soon as you click save, puff, they lose all the formatting'] [ /url] code and they show in preview, but as soon as you click save, puff, they lose all the formatting[/URL]

signature in bb code entry

2Mue9s.png

Rich text and preview

YonKDP.png

click save, all formatting vanishes

vs0DXU.png

it works if you just slap in the link as a link, but if you do the bb code to do it properly no longer works.

colour bb code also breaks it.

as does size bb code

so url, size, color all broken here

Size is the most annoying one,, because no normal person wants their sig in regular size, most people use tiny text for it

Last edited:
oh hang on... even regular links arent working either... its like url's have been totally disabled in the editor

Speaking of signatures, I'm having problems adding one.

First, I wanted to put a quoted post in my sig, but I got an error saying it was "14 characters too long."
Then I re-formatted it by removing some of code so it was not longer a quoted post but just plain text and then I got an error saying it was "32 characters too long" even though there was less characters than the first time.

What is the character limit, and why am I getting these errors?

yeh, mine worked until i went in to edit them, as soon as i edited them they all broke

went into edit, and hyperlink bb code is no longer there.. so did them using [URL =' http:/ / code and they show in preview, but as soon as you click save, puff, they lose all the formatting'] [ /url] code and they show in preview, but as soon as you click save, puff, they lose all the formatting[/URL]

signature in bb code entry

2Mue9s.png

Rich text and preview

YonKDP.png

click save, all formatting vanishes

vs0DXU.png

it works if you just slap in the link as a link, but if you do the bb code to do it properly no longer works.

colour bb code also breaks it.

as does size bb code

so url, size, color all broken here

Size is the most annoying one,, because no normal person wants their sig in regular size, most people use tiny text for it

oh hang on... even regular links arent working either... its like url's have been totally disabled in the editor

Use the link button right next to the font button.

Highlight which word you want to make a link then insert with the link button.

If that doesn't work then I guess you just suck, bro.

Speaking of signatures, I'm having problems adding one.

First, I wanted to put a quoted post in my sig, but I got an error saying it was "14 characters too long."
Then I re-formatted it by removing some of code so it was not longer a quoted post but just plain text and then I got an error saying it was "32 characters too long" even though there was less characters than the first time.

What is the character limit, and why am I getting these errors?
There ya go.

what link button?

vs0DXU.png

WHAT LINK BUTTON?

thats the point, the button is no longer there, but besides, i was doing it by hand, i know what hte bb code is, but its stripped out code..

go to your signature, try and edit and put in url;s etc

have you actually tried editing your signature today? saving it, previewing it?

what link button?

vs0DXU.png

WHAT LINK BUTTON?

thats the point, the button is no longer there, but besides, i was doing it by hand, i know what hte bb code is, but its stripped out code..

go to your signature, try and edit and put in url;s etc
1w3sfAa.gif

What browser do you use?

oh, someones clearly been fucking around in the signature settings

cos you know how they are only meant to appear once per page per person, they are now appearing under every single post, which is a pain in teh arse

Back