Links in signatures

oh, someones clearly been fucking around in the signature settings

cos you know how they are only meant to appear once per page per person, they are now appearing under every single post, which is a pain in teh arse
I think we got rid of that one after first post a good while ago. Unless it's still that way for whatever you're on.

fuck this shit.. lets try firefox :D

thing i though, its not just that, look at my signature, even raw pasted url's not being turned into url's...
Haha, that's what I use :p

Yeah that's weird... Let's just see what happens, lol.

LOL, thanks. I still can't figure out what I did wrong in the first place.
Did you ever hover over your name in the top right then click "signature" right under "personal details"? :p

Did you ever hover over your name in the top right then click "signature" right under "personal details"? :p

its the same in firefox

aGkO5E.png

and its not just links if regular users use [size ] [url ] [color ] they all get stripped out..

basically looks like regular users been prevented from having size colour, links etc.

I think we got rid of that one after first post a good while ago. Unless it's still that way for whatever you're on.

pretty recent, i think i would have noticed.. sigs on every post sucks.. but at least theres no pictures :D

its the same in firefox

aGkO5E.png

and its not just links if regular users use [size ] [url ] [color ] they all get stripped out..

basically looks like regular users been prevented from having size colour, links etc.
What the hellllll.... I'll get to the bottom a dis...

I just tried to edit my signature and this happened:

sigerror.jpg

yeh, looks like signatures for the commoners are now a maximum of 1 line, 20 characters and cant include colours, sizes, links or anything else

<{boneytears}><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}>
<{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}><{natewhut}>

Mine still works, but please don't visit it. I haven't made a second video, there was supposed to be one every week, lol.
May I suggest a top 20 biggest dicks in the animal kingdom for your next video.

That feel when your sig links stop working but you're a noob admin & don't know how to fix it...

<{boneytears}>

Links still work for me.

TS I fixed the links in your sig. Should be good to go now.

Let me know if it's working for you @dimspace

Right now on my screen I'm getting this

Screenshot_20170210-090245.png

Let me know if it's working for you @dimspace

Right now on my screen I'm getting this

View attachment 199479

yeh. thats done it ta.

if you can can you take it down to one line.. just chuck --- or /// or something between each link.. 8 lines long will annoy people..

Dims grey skin for Sherdog (Light Skin sometime in 2017) --- USADA/UFC weekly testing numbers and summaries --- List of all UFC/USADA "Incidents" --- Occasionally I write about stuff here

im guessing links in sigs now is restricted :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back