Linda Sansour and the women's march

Have not looked into this woman.

If she advances Islamist causes / acts like an Islamic nationalist then put me in the leftist camp that thinks having her as co-chair is a stupid decision by liberals, just as anointing Hillary was a stupid decision.
I Googled her and one link called her a jihad supporter and the other a Zionist sell out :confused:

I just looked her up and I guess I do know her, just not by name. This does present a problem for Sansour because as far as I recall, Hirsi is a legit feminist who is actually trying to save women from brutal situations.
Yeah, she's quite an inconvenience I imagine. She experienced all that 3rd world Islam has to offer and managed to rise above it. Now she's spreading her message, and sharing her experiences in a thoughtful intelligent manner.

She must be stopped!

You're a wonderful brother and I love you man.

But I don't agree with encouraging anything you do with Islam at all. If members of society aren't violent and live quiet humble lives behind the scenes with no aim to overthrow the system, then I don't need to know what they are and believe. The moderate this organizer was attacking deserves more of a voice IMO, but really her sensibilities don't have anything to do with Islam.

Islam by name, dress and association needs to be fought against until it is no more or at the very least is lived-out in forms so benign (despite endless harsh critiscism) that is indecipherable as any entity seen and known today.

There is one truth that is loving, free and true: Jesus Christ who came in love to give himself for our sins; and then, after his resurrection, he gave us the Holy Spirit to empower us to live right and know in our hearts the testimony of truth, and the guidance into all of it.

I'll consider what you've said here regarding Islam. I'm going to speak with someone more knowledgeable than myself and ask his opinion to see if I'm looking at this in the wrong way. At first glance I would think encouraging moderate Muslims is a good thing, but maybe I'm too close to this.

Yeah, she's quite an inconvenience I imagine. She experienced all that 3rd world Islam has to offer and managed to rise above it. Now she's spreading her message, and sharing her experiences in a thoughtful intelligent manner.

She must be stopped!

Yeah, by criticizing Hirsi it would appear she puts religion before feminism, but I have to admit I'm not too informed.

Whoa! Let's not go crazy here!

Are these celebrities moving their money here as well? Can we put them on display in internment camps? It would be a valuable teaching tool to observe these Homoregressaphiens in their natural habitats. We'll build them rehab centers, a faux rodeo drive, and hire a paparazzi corps.

Which celebrities? How will this wall effect pipelines and power transmission lines? No take baksies - you keep Beiber and Celine Dion.
Well, Trump just signed executive order 1337 which immediately calls for the deportation of all who claimed they would move to Canada should he win. So at least that includes Bryan Cranston so you guys aren't left with all trash.

But as far as the details, I'm sure Trump will figure it out. And by Trump I mean Ivanka Trump, the real brains behind the administration
You're a wonderful brother and I love you man.

But I don't agree with encouraging anything to do with Islam at all. If members of society aren't violent and live quiet humble lives behind the scenes with no aim to overthrow the system, then I don't need to know what they are and believe. The moderate this organizer was attacking deserves more of a voice IMO, but really her sensibilities don't have anything to do with Islam.

Islam by name, dress and association needs to be fought against until it is no more or at the very least is lived-out in forms so benign (despite endless harsh critiscism) that it is indecipherable as any entity seen and known today.

There is one truth that is loving, free and true: Jesus Christ who came in love to give himself for our sins; and then, after his resurrection, he gave us the Holy Spirit to empower us to live right and know in our hearts the testimony of truth, and the guidance into all of it.
I feel like I was just treated to an insight into the mind of the Knights Templar.

These "feminists" think hilary was a strong, nasty woman for being humiliated by bill on a world stage lol.

Their logic is pretty flawed in general...

I'm not the biggest supporter of Islam, but I'm still not seeing it. Sharia Law means different things to different people depending on how they interpret it. That's not just rhetoric either, literally, it takes on different meanings.

From PEW:

in some countries, substantial minorities of Muslims believe sharia should be open to multiple interpretations. Although many Muslims around the world say sharia should be the law of the land in their country, the survey reveals divergent opinions about the precise application of Islamic law.14 Generally, supporters of sharia are most comfortable with its application in cases of family or property disputes. In most regions, fewer favor other specific aspects of sharia, such as cutting off the hands of thieves and executing people who convert from Islam to another faith.

Muslims differ widely as to whether sharia should be open to multiple understandings.
While many say there is only one true interpretation, substantial percentages in most countries either say there are multiple interpretations or say they do not know.

WRONG

Islam is not a democracy. You can't pick and choose.

Sharia law = words of allah in the quran and everything mohammed said and did in the autobigraphy and the Hadiths

everyone who says otherwise is either lying to others or themselves

What a cultural Marxist claptrap. Trump is a joke and so is much of his opposition. Fuck me.

I'll consider what you've said here regarding Islam. I'm going to speak with someone more knowledgeable than myself and ask his opinion to see if I'm looking at this in the wrong way. At first glance I would think encouraging moderate Muslims is a good thing, but maybe I'm too close to this.

I will say this, if that person is a Muslim, he is not spiritually discerned and you can not trust him on this matter. This is all alarming to me tbh. I will pray for you.

One other thing, you can be sure is that this woman is not wearing the hijab independently of pressure from a parent, spouse and/or Imam - most likely pressure from a parent or spouse. This religion is a cult and absolutely laced with lies.

Sarsour (I noticed I mistyped her name in the thread) and I do not share the same political views. We hold very different views. Therefore, I cannot be one of the thousands of people who use the I march with Linda hashtag.

I do not think she is a terrorist nor do I not think she should be deported (she was born in the US) as I have seen some say. Those attacks on her are dumb.

I see well intentioned people seeing the accusations thrown at her who want to show support to her. They say she is being attacked and people are trying to silence her and she deserves support. Fuck no. If Trump is called Hitler, are they going to say he deserves their support because of dumb accusations?

What I have seen is she frames her identity based upon being an oppressed victim. Dumb over the top attacks on her are just going to energize her and her supporters.

Last edited:
Sarsour (I noticed I mistyped her name in the thread) and I do not share the same political views. We hold very different views. Therefore, I cannot be one of the thousands of people who use the I march with Linda hashtag.
What political views does she have? She strikes as more of a career activist who engages in virtue signaling for the purpose of advancing her career activist, a vicious and narcissistic cycle, but not one who possess any kind of sincerely held political agenda beyond what is instrumentally useful to her.

You nailed her as far as I can tell.

I like Hirsi Ali and Asra Nomani and she doesn't like either and speaks out against both.
She supports global BDS.
She seems to be good with speaking on the same platform as Farrakhan and invites the Nation of Islam to protests. Not a fan of NOI.

She romanticizes customs like arranged marriages. Even though she see benefits in arranged marriages, she said she isn't going to arrange the marriages for her daughters. All she wants is for them to choose someone who is Muslim and Arab, which I think is kind of weird for a civil rights activist but whatever.

She romanticizes dumb things like having no interest charges.
She sparred on Facebook with a leader of the Islamic Society of North America over a statement that she felt focused too much on condemning looting while neglecting deep-rooted discrimination after a BLM protest. I have felt that one of the biggest problems with BLM marches is they didn't distance themselves from the rioters.

I did see she has thought about running for city council but I doubt she will. She will probably stick to what she is doing now.

Last edited:
You nailed her as far as I can tell.

I like Hirsi Ali and Asra Nomani and she doesn't like either and speaks out against both.
She supports global BDS.
She seems to be good with speaking on the same platform as Farrakhan and invites the Nation of Islam to protests. Not a fan of NOI.

She romanticizes customs like arranged marriages. Even though she see benefits in arranged marriages, she said she isn't going to arrange the marriages for her daughters. All she wants is for them to choose someone who is Muslim and Arab, which I think is kind of weird for a civil rights activist but whatever.

She romanticizes dumb things like having no interest charges.
She sparred on Facebook with a leader of the Islamic Society of North America over a statement that she felt focused too much on condemning looting while neglecting deep-rooted discrimination after a BLM protest. I have felt that one of the biggest problems with BLM marches is they didn't distance themselves from the rioters.

I did see she has thought about running for city council but I doubt she will. She will probably stick to what she is doing now.
We might disagree here on some things.

First off, I'm not really impressed by either Hirsi Ali or Nomani. Neither really say anything particularly interesting as far as I can tell, though I do respect Hirsi Ali for adapting so effectively to the West after coming from Somalia. Its a sign that she is an intelligent woman, probably far more intelligent than Nomani.

Second, I might even agree with her on arranged(not forced) marriage and the no interest thing. But even there I get the sneaking suspicion she says these things to play into the multicultural game of virtue signaling over the value in other cultures as opposed to actually giving serious thought to how those concepts might be put into practice in such a way so as to actually improve the lives of Muslims.

As far as the NOI, I agree. The best thing they produced was Malcolm X and they fucking assassinated him :mad:

Back