Life Changing Books.

$uperman

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Which books have changed your life? And how did those books change your life?

Crash Proof - Peter Schiff. Because of that book I understand the 2008 economic crisis and understand economics better. And that book lead me to Austrian Economics, which in my opinion is the best style of economics.

Economics in One Lesson - Henry Hazlitt. This book is in my opinion the best book on economics in the world. I feel that I understand economics better than most people, because of this book.

The Compound Effect - Darren Hardy. The book is about making good decisions, even the small decisions. Because all those decisions add up and compound on eachother. If you for example for 3 years try to make only good decisons. You're life will be changed and you will be a better person. It changed my life. I have now a better life and I'm now a better person.

It's a bit cliché but 1984 was the book that really got to me.
Fuck you Winston how could you succumb to the man!

Rousey: My Fight, Your Fight.

The Demon Haunted World - Science as a Candle in the Dark,
Carl Sagan.

Great essays.

The Big Coloring Book of Vaginas.

A few books changed my entire life at different points, will name two:

81LFWqiZaVL.jpg

Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein, its an incredible and completly out of the box sci fi, took everyone by surprise at that time and Heinlein is a great writer so the story catches you, the entire journey of the main character changed my whole outlook on life, its amazing but at this day and pc age its very controversial

ace-conantheconqueror-225.jpg

The Conan series i got to before i knew about Heinlein's books, when you are a kid and you can wonder the entire world in the hyborian age with Conan in 20 books in all sorts of adventures and mistery it sparked my interest in the genre, great book series like these live forever

0128239_b.jpg

I read this in late 2015. It's about the building of the 1893 Chicago's World Fair (and everything that came with it, the Ferris Wheel, Tesla's alternating current, etc), while a serial killer named H. H. Holmes is down the street building his castle of horrors and kidnapping women. It was such an incredibly crafted story, that it inspired me to start writing again. A year and a half later, I published my own book:

Invinciman-_Cover-_Kindle.jpg

Never would've if I hadn't read "The Devil in the White City" first, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was 7, my dad beat me with war and peace. People are right, that book really sticks with you for longer than you expect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Into thin air
The Franklin Cover-up
Windswept house
Hostage to the Devil
The final conclave
Keys of this blood
Behold, a pale horse

19-conspiracy-theories-that-turned-out-to-be-true-u1.jpg

The Book of Nash

Chapter 1

Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.

The End

Back