Lie detector test

Thats horseshit, armchair psychology nonsense. He has a child ffs. And you dont know him personally
Yeah i mean, to do this MMA thing at a high level (and to be great it) i think you would have to be a psycho to some degree.

Im not sure if Jones is as fucked in the head as people claim. I think he's just a very dumb guy.

LDTs are about a quarter scientific, wrapped up in three-quarters bullshit.

I believe a straight brain scan does a better job of identifying lies than the traditional polygraph.

Yeah i mean, to do this MMA thing at a high level (and to be great it) i think you would have to be a psycho to some degree.

Im not sure if Jones is as fucked in the head as people claim. I think he's just a very dumb guy.
They arent normal citizens no doubt (some of them) but to sayt with complete confidence that rory is a sociopath....... horseshit

lol @ calling Rory a sociopath. Ya'll people know jack shit about human psychology, you think just because someone seems distant compared to your average human that they lack any kind of empathy for others. Just a dumb, short-sighted point of view.

Jones is a psychopath, and Rory is a sociopath. (I've called Jones a sociopath for some time, but only because "psychopath" to most people means some sort of axe murderer). Rory hardly understands human interaction. Very vacant and uncaring about anything that isn't food, fuckable, or profitable.

Damn I'm a real sociopath myself

Just let him tell my ol lady she always catches my lies

lmao lie detectors why don't we also have fighters get their palms read?

They are inadmissible in court and are not reliable -

The American Polygraph Association claims accuracy rates of over 90 percent, leading critics, such as David Lykken, put the polygraph accuracy rate at around 65 percent that is only slightly better than the 50 percent correct one would get by flipping a coin.

You can clench your anus to cheat a lie detector test.

I've had to take polygraph exams for work and they're absolute bullshit. Examiners have raked me over the coals and accused me of lying when I'm telling the stone cold truth, and totally missed it when I've been evasive. They're way too subjective to be reliable.

Back