Lie detector test

mr nuff

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Has any ufc fighter ever volunteered to take one in regards to taking PEDs?i think its a good idea and mark hunt should be the first also whoever passed would be held in higher esteem

LDTs don't work on something like 15% of people. Guys like Jones and Rory would pass a test regardless of their honesty/dishonesty.

Jones would find a way to cheat.

Jones definitely but Rory? Why
Jones is a psychopath, and Rory is a sociopath. (I've called Jones a sociopath for some time, but only because "psychopath" to most people means some sort of axe murderer). Rory hardly understands human interaction. Very vacant and uncaring about anything that isn't food, fuckable, or profitable.

Jones is a psychopath, and Rory is a sociopath. (I've called Jones a sociopath for some time, but only because "psychopath" to most people means some sort of axe murderer). Rory hardly understands human interaction. Very vacant and uncaring about anything that isn't food, fuckable, or profitable.
Thats horseshit, armchair psychology nonsense. He has a child ffs. And you dont know him personally

Sean sherk passed 3 polys i beleive

Cyclist Roman Kreuziger voluntarily took a polygraph test to support his case...

Polygraphs are mostly inadmissible in courts, so what purpose would one serve in this case? They aren't "red light/green light". The results are open to interpretation, just like "false positives from tainted supplements".

Jones would employ counter measures. Then leaving the testing facility he would run over a troop of girl scouts while sexting Sarah Huckabee.

Thats horseshit, armchair psychology nonsense. He has a child ffs. And you dont know him personally

Being a parent and a psychopath are not mutually exclusive.
PZRWvjd.png

On to serious bizness, though, the accuracy of lie detector tests is being called into question as of late. More specifically, the tests themselves can detect physiological changes in a person but they dont't always correlate to whether or not a person is being deceptive. As mentioned above, someone who can straight-faced lie may be able to pass one while someone who is telling the truth but is nervous as fuck might fail even if they are being honest.

TLDR: polygraph tests aren't a reliable means to discern deception from honesty.

http://www.apa.org/research/action/polygraph.aspx

Being a parent and a psychopath are not mutually exclusive.
PZRWvjd.png

On to serious bizness, though, the accuracy of lie detector tests is being called into question as of late. More specifically, the tests themselves can detect physiological changes in a person but they're not always correlate to whether or not a person is being deceptive. As mentioned above, someone who can straight-faced lie may be able to pass one while someone who is telling the truth but is nervous as fuck might fail even if they are being honest.

TLDR; polygraph tests aren't a good indication of honesty.

http://www.apa.org/research/action/polygraph.aspx
' you dont know him personally' is a better arguement

Back