Libs still don't get it

Let's do both.

Seems like if you're going to abolish the IRS, simplifying the tax code is time wasted. /semanticjab

I'm not ideologically opposed to the idea, but then how would we pay for necessary federal services?

Seems like if you're going to abolish the IRS, simplifying the tax code is time wasted. /semanticjab

I'm not ideologically opposed to the idea, but then how would we pay for necessary federal services?

If you simplify the tax code adequately, there is no need for the IRS. Or no more than a skeleton staff. I mean, if you go to a flat tax...

They are attempting to play political games with a president-elect who doesn't care. Along with a vast population that are glad that he doesn't. Do all these Democrats protesting or boycotting the inauguration think that Trump or anyone who supports him really cares? They are simply setting themselves and their party back even more.

They still don't get the fact that they are dealing with a guy who doesn't play by the same rules that the career politicians are used to playing.

He has a vision for what he wants to do and as a businessman, instead of continuing with the same routine and doing what they have always done, he will change what doesn't work in order to reduce waste and debt, which is what we should be concerned with.

Thank you for this commentary. It's just insane Hillary and Bernie supporters are still trying to undermine Trump's Presidency.

the well meaning liberals won't get it until the obama/alinsky like tactics are used against them within their own party.

He has a vision for what he wants to do and as a businessman, instead of continuing with the same routine and doing what they have always done, he will change what doesn't work in order to reduce waste and debt, which is what we should be concerned with.

If he's not continuing the same routine and doing what they have always done why does it look like he's outsourced all of his staffing to some GOP lackey?

Also why should you be concerned with the aspects of governance that he's supposed to be great at?

Last edited:
I seem to have a +5 to saves against banhammers, but sooner or later I'm going to roll a 1... So far I am, nonsensically immune to yellow cards too... There's no way I haven't deserved a yellow at some point or another yet, here I am. Just to be clear, that's not a request ;)
Somehow I doubt Cap gets the RPG reference. He doesn't strike me as the AD&D type.

also, on a similar note, I find those that despise this modern PC culture do it not because they are racist or sexist (well most, clearly some are sexist and/or racist), but mainly so they can simply say 'shut up, stop whining' or just not take part in bitchmade activities.

I will absolutely get thrown in jail before calling a person 'ze' or whatever crazy made up name we have this week. Negative, ain't happening
#peterson bless

Liberals are whiny pussies. Their current ideology is so backwards it's almost comical. What happened to the Democratic Party? They used to be so simple and based on reality not stupid shit like safe spaces and safety pins

The world is not black and white, there are extremes on both sides and unfortunately their voices are the ones held up by the opposition on each side as the representation of what they are meant to stand for. So I do believe there are a core of quite racist Trump supporters that are more loudly represented but I also believe there are a core of quite fascist (the Libs as you call them) that try to force groupthink mentality onto people.

The truth is somewhere in between, I'd just like people to have similar chances for success in life and that as the top rises the bottom does.

I do find it quite weird though to brand lib groups as 'lib', they are so alt-left that they slide right into fascism.

This isn't whining, it's observing what has liberals in the position that they are in.

No one is ready to grab a sign and protest or cry about being a victim. I personally hope the current trend continues.
ad hominems from pro trump people is an emotionaly charged response.....

which is whining.....

If he's not continuing the same routine and doing what they have always done why does it look like he's outsourced all of his staffing to some GOP lackey?

Also why should you be concerned with the aspects of governance that he's supposed to be great at?
He has to have some who know the political landscape. Plus, how many people are going yo suddenly quit their job doing something else to become a politician?

Regardless, he will be where the buck stops. Not his appointees.

Can you imagine what liberals would be saying if Hillary had won and conservatives were acting like they are now? If they were running around screaming "NOT MY PRESIDENT", staging protests outside of Kaine's house, trying to sabotage her inauguration and sending death threats to those who support her, etc etc?

Christ, what happened to liberals? I REALLY want to be a fucking liberal but these morons have made it impossible.

We're talking about the party that once used the KKK to do its dirty work.

Not surprising. Their whole ideology is idiotic. And some of them, I assume, are good people.

To be fair, the american right have bastadized the term "liberal" beyond most original meaning. Hell at one point Reagan was called liberal. You really need to find a more fitting description for the small specific group of left wingers you are always crying about. Total fucking morons, or TFM would be my suggestion.

There is however one thing I find quite funny.. Right now Dems are freaking the fuck out, but it seems to be mostly dem voters, not the main portion of dems in office. However Trump voters are crying all day long about it..
When Barry was elected the entire body of elected republicans pretty much said they would oppose any policy, no matter how good, from Barry. Is that not a whole lot more damaging than the screaming dem voters? It certainly had an effect on national policy to have a do nothing congress who just wanted to obstruct. Hell they caused a government shutdown.
From the outside both sides seem really fucking childish

Last edited:
To be fair, the american right have bastadized the term "liberal" beyond most original meaning. Hell at one point Reagan was called liberal. You really need to find a more fitting description for the small specific group of left wingers you are always crying about. Total fucking morons, or TFM would be my suggestion.

Everyone knows who I'm talking about.

Everyone knows who I'm talking about.

Maybe you should check up on your rhetoric. Use some more fitting descriptions instead of labelling anyone who disagrees with all your crying as a liberal. It just screams ignorance.

Maybe you should check up on your rhetoric. Use some more fitting descriptions instead of labelling anyone who disagrees with all your crying as a liberal. It just screams ignorance.

Ok, guy from the internet. I'll get right on it.

PS this isn't even my thread and my post didn't contain the word "liberal."

Back