Libs still don't get it

So, judging just the federal debt....

If the federal debt only goes up by $9T over the next 8 years under Trump (vs $10T under Obama), will you call him a success?

Increasing spending and lowering revenue will increase the rate the debt increases so what you're talking about is pure fantasy.

Help as in an assistance to get a job, or help that incentives them to stay just above the poverty line and disincentives them to pursue anything more?

Well it really helps if you are not starving or homeless to get a job.

Well it really helps if you are not starving or homeless to get a job.

Again, what really helps? Assistance for a job, or incentives to stay just above the poverty line and disincentives to pursue more?

They could relocate to a state that suits them.

This is an argument my brother and I get into all the time.

Not everybody has the means to move. It's like you are saying just because one state outlaws abortion that the women can just go to another state(with traveling expenses, rooms, food, fuel).

Again, what really helps? Assistance for a job, or incentives to stay just above the poverty line and disincentives to pursue more?

Again, not starving and not being homeless help a lot in getting a job!

Again, not starving and not being homeless help a lot in getting a job!

Right, I'm asking you which of the two is the biggest and best help long term.

For your convenience, and to give you a little less plausible deniability to dodge even though its two posts above...

Assistance for a job, or incentives to stay just above the poverty line and disincentives to pursue more?

This is an argument my brother and I get into all the time.

Not everybody has the means to move. It's like you are saying just because one state outlaws abortion that the women can just go to another state(with traveling expenses, rooms, food, fuel).
Pretty much. But that is a better option than one way or the other.

Right, I'm asking you which of the two is the biggest and best help long term.

For your convenience, and to give you a little less plausible deniability to dodge even though its two posts above...

Assistance for a job, or incentives to stay just above the poverty line and disincentives to pursue more?

Assistance to find a job. However that is going to have to include the basics support before a job can be found or while training for one.

Assistance to find a job. However that is going to have to include the basics support before a job can be found or while training for one.

OK, where does government necessarily come in? Do welfare and food stamps incentivize making an income above where you'd be cutoff from the funding?

OK, where does government necessarily come in? Do welfare and food stamps incentivize making an income above where you'd be cutoff from the funding?

For most people, yes. Even during the recession over 50% of people on food stamps were off the program after 36 months. A third of all people were off the program within a year.

I didn't say they were the left, I said they are the fringe of it. They've been allowed to get away so much pc and anti-white nonsense (to name a couple) in the MSM. Coupled with their loud voices and MSM support they've become synonymous with the party. White voters got tired of being called racists, men were sick of being called misogynists and minorities had enough of white people using them as victims

How can anyone justify a racist POS like Symone Saunders on CNN? How could no one call Van Jones from the left on his racist whitelash comment?

I like Van though, and he's putting his work in to move past everything and understand things, but the loud fringe is anything but rational. I love how Van handles the Infowars crew, he's a real; pro!

The worst moment IMO came when Bernie let the BLM take over his rally, what a joke!

I'll say it, black privilege allows them to call out whitey, and whitey has to take it in the ass.

A fat bitch can always call out a skinny bitch, the but reverse is just deplorable.

I have no problem with gay unions or early term abortions, but those laws should be left to the states imo.

I think the problem there is that marital status affect things like how much federal tax you pay. I'd agree with you if marital status was irrelevant to the federal government from a practical standpoint.

I tend to be less fed, more state and local governments; but not as a hard rule. I think things like defense and education should either be managed directly by the federal government (defense) or regulated & funded (like education). I think it's in the interest of every person in the country to keep every other person safe from foreign aggressors, and well educated.

I think the problem there is that marital status affect things like how much federal tax you pay. I'd agree with you if marital status was irrelevant to the federal government from a practical standpoint.

I tend to be less fed, more state and local governments; but not as a hard rule. I think things like defense and education should either be managed directly by the federal government (defense) or regulated & funded (like education). I think it's in the interest of every person in the country to keep every other person safe from foreign aggressors, and well educated.
Wouldn't be a problem if they simplified the tax codes.

Agreed. I wasn't sure if you were going to go with simplify the tax codes or abolish the IRS.

A flat tax founds like something I would endorse, but honestly, I don't know enough about it to say.

t-minus 14 hours to winning so much we're going to end up saying, "c'mon now with all the winning, we're winning too much!"...

MAGA!!!

For most people, yes. Even during the recession over 50% of people on food stamps were off the program after 36 months. A third of all people were off the program within a year.

What recession/country are you referring to? Here? Because I believe food stamp consumption damn doubled under Hussein and is still at an extremely elevated level. If what you say were true, the total number of recipients would have dropped back as drastically as it went up. I don't think that's been the case, good sir.

Because they have the mindset and rationality akin to that of small children. Gimme gimme, wah wah, he mean.

Back