Liberals, would you support the Trump travel ban if it also banned Saudi Arabia and Pakistan?

Libs, would you support the Trump travel ban if it also banned Saudi Arabia and Pakistan?

• Total voters
The SC upholding the travel ban sent him off the rails a little more than usual yesterday.

Between this and the CNN producer admttig the Tump/Russia story is a lie, it's been a tough 24 hours for these treasonous jackasses.

Leftists are complaining that the Trump travel ban does not go far enough to ban Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. I've heard that a hundred times here.

I also hear leftists saying that it's unconstitutional and immoral to ban these people from the 6 current Islamic countries (on Trumps list) from coming here.

What say you War room liberals? Which is it for you?
I prefer a reduction in support for saudi arabia and pakistan from the US. A travel ban is meaningless until the issues with Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are addressed.

The SC upholding the travel ban sent him off the rails a little more than usual yesterday.

The travel ban only affects tourists, lol.

Have you met many Iraqi tourists?

It doesn't impact refugees or immigrants.

copyright @lecter

9ZbSwAc.jpg

How did I not answer the question?

What do you think "take it seriously" means rip, that I'd passionately denounce it?

For a guy who believes the earth is flat and mermaids are real, you are surprisingly stupid sometimes.

You are being pretty vague, its a pretty simple yes/no answer tbf.

Due to the Court’s ruling, the Trump administration will be able to bar citizens of Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen from entering the United States for a period of 90 days, and bar nearly all refugees from entering the US for a period of 120 days — but only if they haven’t already been issued a valid visa, and only if they don’t have a “bona fide relationship with a person or entity in the United States.”

In practice, according to the ruling, that means that people coming “to live with or visit a family member” will be allowed into the US. So will people coming to study, teach, or speak at American schools or work for American businesses.

Tourists from the six majority-Muslim countries who don’t have close family in the US will definitely be barred from entering. The biggest unsettled question, though, is what the impact will be on refugees.

Refugees don’t already have jobs before they’re allowed to settle in the US, and many of them don’t already have close family here. However, they do have a relationship with a US-based organization: US-based “refugee resettlement agencies” are responsible for settling refugees in the United States, and every refugee entering the US has already been placed with an agency.

However, they do have a relationship with a US-based organization: US-based “refugee resettlement agencies” are responsible for settling refugees in the United States, and every refugee entering the US has already been placed with an agency.

there's a separate part of the ruling, that says that organizations can't fake a relationship, to get around the ban.

these terrorists are still going to be banned.

there's a separate part of the ruling, that says that organizations can't fake a relationship, to get around the ban.

these terrorists are still going to be banned.

I don't think anyone is going to be faking relationships. They're going to be real relationships between refugees and American refugee agencies.

The only ones going to get stopped are legit tourists looking to spend money here. It's going to dissuade not only people in those countries from going on vacation here, but other completely unrelated countries.

They've already coined the term in the tourism industry as the Trump Slump.

#MAGA.

I don't think anyone is going to be faking relationships. They're going to be real relationships between refugees and American refugee agencies.

your problem is that you're quoting from a news reporter, not the actual judge's decision.

these refugee agencies are subject to caps, imposed by our political branches.

as soon as these caps go close to zero next fiscal year, in that federal budget, it won't matter how much these agencies try to fake a relationship.

these terrorists will be banned.

Back