Liberals, would you support the Trump travel ban if it also banned Saudi Arabia and Pakistan?

Libs, would you support the Trump travel ban if it also banned Saudi Arabia and Pakistan?

• Total voters
R

ripskater

Leftists are complaining that the Trump travel ban does not go far enough to ban Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. I've heard that a hundred times here.

I also hear leftists saying that it's unconstitutional and immoral to ban these people from the 6 current Islamic countries (on Trumps list) from coming here.

What say you War room liberals? Which is it for you?

I'd take it seriously as an actual attempt at correcting a problem. Until then it's a complete fucking joke done to placate an ignorant voting base who thinks a wall is a solution to immigration problems.

I'd take it seriously as an actual attempt at correcting a problem. Until then it's a complete fucking joke done to placate an ignorant voting base who thinks a wall is a solution to immigration problems.
So you would support adding Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to that list on Trump's travel ban?

So you would support adding Saudi Arabia and Pakistan to that list on Trump's travel ban?

in the other thread after several hours, liberals still don't get that only Congress can pass these laws.

You didn't answer the question. And not that you have to.

How did I not answer the question?

What do you think "take it seriously" means rip, that I'd passionately denounce it?

For a guy who believes the earth is flat and mermaids are real, you are surprisingly stupid sometimes.

in the other thread after several hours, liberals still don't get that only Congress can pass these laws.

Prove that proof is real! What's congress?! What's 2011?! How many more times are you gonna tell us what a list isn't!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

so as ripskater said, if Congress added these countries you wanted immediately, then you would support this ban [ rhetorical question ]

You're illiterate and easily frightened by questions?! You poor soul.

I am not for a total ban, because there are Muslims fighting the Jihadis on their home turf and many Muslims who are just decent folks inspite of their religion .

But what I am for is a major reduction in visas issued to Muslims from countries with a major Jihadi problem, espically targetting the Muslim elites in these countries . To use a commerical fishing analogy: Instead of throwing out a trawler net and catching everything, we should use long-line fishing .

We should tie in our Visa system to human rights and minority rights in Muslim countries. So intolerant Muslim countries are pressured to take action against Islamists if they want visas.

Trump's ban isn't a Muslim ban like his critics are saying and it isn't genuinely about decreasing the risk of an attack like he is claiming .

I am not for a total ban, because there are Muslims fighting the Jihadis on their home turf and many Muslims who are just decent folks inspite of their religion .

But what I am for is a major reduction in visas issued to Muslims from countries with a major Jihadi problem, espically targetting the Muslim elites in these countries . To use a commerical fishing analogy: Instead of throwing out a trawler net and catching everything, we should use long-line fishing .

We should tie in our Visa system to human rights and minority rights in Muslim countries. So intolerant Muslim countries are pressured to take action against Islamists if they want visas.

Trump's ban isn't a Muslim ban like his critics are saying and it isn't genuinely about decreasing the risk of an attack like he is claiming .
Thank you MB, for being the first liberal to give and honest answer.

No, but it would be a much more principled policy if it were the case.

will you finally admit that this is a law passed in 1952 by a democrat Congress, signed by a democrat president,

and used by another democrat president in 1980, & not just a list as liberals keep wrongly repeating ???

please identify which branch of our government, under our US Constitution, you want to add these countries ??
Perhaps you should refer to the thread title and the OP?

edit:

I just realized your post made no sense. Sorry.

the 2011 federal terrorism law that for several hours straight, you have wrongly called a list, that you want countries added to.

only Congress can add countries to their statutes.

So what was the executive order Trump issued?

Thank you MB, for being the first liberal to give and honest answer.

Your inability to read doesn't equate to dishonesty rip. I hate hardcore islam just as much as the hateful shit you spew and call religion.

Back