Li jingliang vs Jake Mathews in Perth

Great fight, Li is a handful for anyone at WW.

it should be a fun fight, but jingliang deserves a higher ranked fighter.

Jake Matthews gonna get smashed, Li is a fkn beast

I think Li neutralizes Jake's wrestling and outboxes him.

Leech going to put a hurting on the young lad.

good fight. matthews was super promising when he entered the ufc but they fed him to the fucking lions man. didn’t do anything to help him gain experience at all. he’s slowly gone the way of brandon thatch & co. here’s hoping he can pull out a big win.

good fight. matthews was super promising when he entered the ufc but they fed him to the fucking lions man. didn’t do anything to help him gain experience at all. he’s slowly gone the way of brandon thatch & co. here’s hoping he can pull out a big win.
Tough fight for Jake. Really surprise they gave him Li who easily can fight a ranked opponent.

Huge opportunity for both guys to get a high profile win in potentially a big market. Could be a name-maker if they put on a show.

I am HYPE :eek:

Huge opportunity for both guys to get a high profile win in potentially a big market. Could be a name-maker if they put on a show.

I am HYPE :eek:
Huge opportunity for Jake is he can win. Li has a lot to lose in this fight. It's a good win if li can get the win but he has a lot to lose. Hopefully it's in the main card.

it should be a fun fight, but jingliang deserves a higher ranked fighter.
What are your thoughts now, absolutely dominated by Jake Matthews, does he still deserve someone higher ranked?

Back