Li jingliang vs Jake Mathews in Perth

Seriously tho, sherdog has some of the worst casual fans, dissing a young kid who puts his heart and soul into this, I hope you people either smarten your act or fail in life, if it's the later then we'll deserved.

What are your thoughts now, absolutely dominated by Jake Matthews, does he still deserve someone higher ranked?

No comment John, the real fans and fighters knew this was always gonna be the result.

Jake matthews laughs at Li's Power.

I guess the real fans knew better.

What are your thoughts now after a one sided dominant showing from matthews?

Seriously tho, sherdog has some of the worst casual fans, dissing a young kid who puts his heart and soul into this, I hope you people either smarten your act or fail in life, if it's the later then we'll deserved.

<Fedor23>

What are your thoughts now, absolutely dominated by Jake Matthews, does he still deserve someone higher ranked?
Jake proved us that he's here to stay at 170. Li is still a good fighter to. Dude comes to scrap and his chin is made out of granite.

What are your thoughts now after a one sided dominant showing from matthews?

I'm Aussie so happy to be wrong in this case. It was a good showing for Jake. I wasn't expecting the huge size difference tbh

I knew Jake was gonna win this. As long as he didn't get finished they woulda gifted him another hometown decision like they did against Bojan.
Good on him for clearly winning though.

Back