Lewis vs Nascimento PBP

if you chased on ruziboev here you deserve to lose your shirt. sorry.

Lol should have dqed him to give Buckley pretty deserved finish. Ref bet on the distance

I was only half watching. Did Nascimento win that round?

That round (2nd) ended in Nascimento's advantage, but as far as dmg done I think Lewis got it.

Nas was eating Lewis powershots like they were breakfest and then he just out of a sudden goes out as soon as rd3 starts.

And gues who had Lewis rds 1-2?

He
He
he

Nas was eating Lewis powershots like they were breakfest and then he just out of a sudden goes out as soon as rd3 starts.

And gues who had Lewis rds 1-2?

He
He
he
I think that last show kinda landed behind the ear. So it was more of an equilibrium disruption rather than a head rattle (if that makes sense). After that he landed plenty of solids shots and Nas wasn't able to recover.

Lol not him. I called Despaigne and Ruziboev future champs. Im dumb as shit
Don't beat yourself up. The UFC do a great job of finding favorable matchups to make these guys seem a lot better than they really are. A lot of times you gotta wait until they are finally given a true test (legit comp/unfavorable style matchup) before you can truly gauge how good they are.

Man, I am having a hard time knowing how judging is going now. I really don't know how Pennington lost that fight. I felt great for betting Caceres +3.5, but somehow he doesn't get a single scorecard and loses one card 30-27?!

All I can say is thank god for CDF.

Man, I am having a hard time knowing how judging is going now. I really don't know how Pennington lost that fight. I felt great for betting Caceres +3.5, but somehow he doesn't get a single scorecard and loses one card 30-27?!

30-27 Woodson was terrible.

if you had caceres +3.5 pts that's a bad beat man

3238.png

3278.png

I had a tenner on Buckley, Woodson, Ferreira Acosta and was just waiting on Nascimento 😟 I was absolutely gutted because strangely it was a 5 five accumulator worth a tidy amount but it would also have been my 5th UFC coupon up in the last 5, I had won a coupon in the 4 UFCs before Saturday night

Back