Lewis vs Nascimento PBP

Pissed I couldn't get on Waldo by decision because the local site I used stopped using props for MMA fights.

Easy to say in hindsight but wheres your bet on Waldo?
I livebet him @-275, 100 to win 37 in the second round. But having a stake in the matter or not is irrelevant. There was no basis to hype him up that bad, you don't need to be Nostradamus to realise that.

I'm sad we didn't see a salsa battle in the center of the cage between those Cuban and Dominican fighters.

Oh well.

C'mon Woodson. I feel like this is yours to win.

I livebet him @-275, 100 to win 37 in the second round. But having a stake in the matter or not is irrelevant. There was no basis to hype him up that bad.
Its heavyweight, I take my L . Im not crying about it. I lost $1515 on Benoit Saint Denis. Thats still my worst bet. I take full responsibility. I got balls , I aint no bitch

1-0 Woodson. Both are struggling to land clean shots. A lot of near misses or glances, but Woodson landed most with connections.
He also seems to be taking advantage of his feints and it better at managing the distance.

Much better round for Caceres. I'm not sure if he got it. Woodson did some really nice stuff at the very end, but it might not have been enough to sway it.
1-1 or possible 2-0 Woodson

Its heavyweight, I take my L . Im not crying about it. I lost $1515 on Benoit Saint Denis. Thats still my worst bet. I take full responsibility. I got balls , I aint no bitch
I usually try not to antagonize people, but I always suspected you were an alt troll account, so maybe I was being a bit too spicy towards you.

Added a hedge on Caceres. Woodson seeming gassed.

29-28 Woodson. Toss up
Yeah, I think you can make an argument for either guy winning 2 and 3, but 1 was the only definitive round.
Regardless, I'm glad I hedged. It was close. Better safe than sorry.

I gotta saybas someone on Woodson that was another baaad call but at least evens a bit of my losses

Not sure how a judge calls that 30-27 unless they were sitting next to bisping. Woodson wasn't all that after the first round when he's not switching and feinting like a madman.

Rooting for Mateusz. Getting a stoppage would be ideal.

Both guys were landing on those chins.
Mateusz' round obviously with the knockdown and top GnP time.
I'll be keeping an eye on Mateusz' gas tank. I'm skeptical he can keep this going for 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back