Let's talk about Vegas

My mum and dad went and the best story they came back with was my dad shitting himself during a bus tour. He does that every holiday though tbf

nothing states great vacation like shitting oneself.

Plus, you Asain, a bunch of degenerate gamblers. no offense.

Wife and I are headed there in December. It's always a nice fun inexpensive trip.

We usually go check out the surrounding parks, Red Rock and lake Mead. Then we'll split for Utah to fart around the Bigger parks they have there.

Red_Rock_Canyon_road_sign.jpg

You can ride, run or hike through the Tunnels over to hoover Dam
railroad-trail-400.jpg

%C2%A9JGanter_LakeMead_dam_G3_1144-1000.jpg

Utah
1400-poi-zion-national-park-angels-landing.imgcache.rev1392905372908.web.jpg

Grub is great in Vegas too:
deluxe-sora-ramen.jpg

My mum and dad went and the best story they came back with was my dad shitting himself during a bus tour. He does that every holiday though tbf

Well he would not be your dad if he did not do weird shit in public in this case actually shit in public.

Well he would not be your dad if he did not do weird shit in public in this case actually shit in public.

I like the Aria and Cosmopolitan, both nice luxury alternative to the theme hotels.

Uber in vegas is really good.

I was at a conference at the Rio last year and it was hard b/c gambling, drinking by the pool > listening to a speaker and vieweing posters.

Cosmopolitan is crazy nice and the dealer chicks have their titties pressed up to their chins.

I am there that weekend, though I am the only one of 3 married couples who watches ufc. Have you ever been to UFC in vegas before? What are the ticket prices like, for a good++ seat?

I did hotwire (where you only know the htoel after you pay for it) and long story we had to book somewhere in center strip b/c others booked earlier. We got Planet Hollywood. I will enjoy teh pleasure pit while the lady folk wife adn friends shop or whatever they do.

Never been to UFC in vegas - never even been to Vegas so it should be an experience. I am worried about Hotels getitng booked do you recommend doing it as soon as possible? Some other people have told me to wait a little bit for deals.

I planned a Vegas trip for UFC 188 and had a blast. Chatted with a girl from online shortly after booking my tickets and she agreed to drive me to LA the day after and partied with her and her friends. Got laid after UFC, capping off an awesome Saturday.

I got trick rolled about 6 hours after landing on Friday though.

<6>

Cosmopolitan is crazy nice and the dealer chicks have their titties pressed up to their chins.

slutty cocktail waitresses are a must and titty pushed up dealer is a bonus. I also recognize the benefits of hot chicks dancing on tables near the card tables, like at Paris or the Rio.

I become a dirty old man in vegas.

Never been to UFC in vegas - never even been to Vegas so it should be an experience. I am worried about Hotels getitng booked do you recommend doing it as soon as possible? Some other people have told me to wait a little bit for deals.

honeslty, I do not know about when to book hotels. I just hotwire when I see what I think is a good price. There are so many hotels that I cannot see a UFC selling them out, so I would not worry aobut that.

I planned a Vegas trip for UFC 188 and had a blast. Chatted with a girl from online shortly after booking my tickets and she agreed to drive me to LA the day after and partied with her and her friends. Got laid after UFC, capping off an awesome Saturday.

I got trick rolled about 6 hours after landing on Friday though.

<6>

lol I think I remember that tick story. was it a car handjob gone wrong?

I was approached by a prostitue at Mandaley Bay. It was following a wedding so I was really druk and all dressed up.

I also had a prostitute-trick incident at the Rio. After hearing screaming and calling front desk, we walk by the room like 15 minutes later and we see this 1/2 naked chick standing in the doorway and a guy sitting on the bed talking to security saving in broken english "i brasil, she crazy". lol good times.

Haha yup, that's the one.

<{Ray3}>

refresh our memories please?

I'm tryingot convince the wife that we should hire a high class whore to work with her to give me a double bj. Wish me luck!

I'm tryingot convince the wife that we should hire a high class whore to work with her to give me a double bj. Wish me luck!

just a double bj? Come on go for it all man.

If you're using hotwire to book a hotel then you're probably staying at a shitty one.

From the Tell Me Your Secrets thread:
I got trick rolled in Las Vegas. Got way too drunk and got robbed of $400 during my 10 second hand job before she booted me out of her car. Didn't even think I was robbed until my friends told me to check my wallet.
Good luck with the double bj, but I agree with lsa that you should go all the way!

<{jackyeah}>

From the Tell Me Your Secrets thread:

Good luck with he double bj, but I agree with lsa that you should go all the way!

<{jackyeah}>

if you are ready to talk to you wife about a hooker... why not just go for it?
If not @Zer and I will give you a double handy you know the kina things pals do

Back