Let's talk about Vegas

Went for New Years. I just can't handle Vegas. It eats me alive every time. I even go with a game plan now and it still doesn't work. Vegas chews me up, spits me out, then makes me do the drive of shame back home every time.

refresh our memories please?

I'm tryingot convince the wife that we should hire a high class whore to work with her to give me a double bj. Wish me luck!
Take her to guy savoy for dinner first

I'm going in May. I may steal the Slingshot idea!
It's the best value of the fast car rentals out there, we're doing 24 hours for $350 and splitting it, basically $200 for all day and night on a bad ass car minus one wheel

It's been 2 years since going to Vegas. This has been the longest hiatus over the past 12 years. There was a time I would be in Vegas 6-8 times per year when flight tickets were dirt cheap (<$100 RT from bay area) and I had a place to stay. I'll be there in March though, but unfortunately will be a business trip.

It's the best value of the fast car rentals out there, we're doing 24 hours for $350 and splitting it, basically $200 for all day and night on a bad ass car minus one wheel
What's the law with those? Do I have to have a motorcycle endorsement to rent one or will a regular driver's license work?

Only went once back when I turned 21 and with my parents. All i did was drink and play black jack. You can score show tickets for fre pretty easily. We did, but it got a little awkward when we showed up and it turned out to be topless

Going in two weeks. Staying at the Bellagio. Gonna be a great weekend of gambling and shows. I try to go at least once or twice a year. This will be a first though because it's a family trip and not with my boys so I'll have to sneak away for any trip to the Rhino.

not a gambler, so hardly ever go.

After the Tangiers, the big corporations took it all over. Now, the place looks more like Disneyland.

What's the law with those? Do I have to have a motorcycle endorsement to rent one or will a regular driver's license work?
No motorcycle endorsement needed, just regular license. They may make you wear a helmet though

Went over for Silva Weidman 2 and spent a few nights there. Drank, gambled and laughed at my bros who were trying to run off on two big bootied hookers who were harassing them.

Tip well on the first drink and the girls will be around you all night!

I still haven't been in the high roller is it any good?

Great place to party, if you like partying with old people who reek of cigarettes and Teacher's whisky.
And you can pay for the privilege of losing your money.

I think Vegas is a very fun place only if you are willing to spend a lot of money.... whether its for high end sexy prostitutes, seeing the expensive shows or gambling.... if you are not into gambling or picking prostitutes you can see the fun things in Vegas in one day after that it gets boring

The buffets are great but there are great buffets in any city including where you live Im sure.

sexy lesbians? you been watching p0rn again? I think such are myths, kind of like leprecons, elephants, and @Zer
Raquel pennington and tecia torres are sexy lipstick lesbians raquel would be hotter if she was less butch.

I'm going in May and staying at Harrah's because they gave me a good deal due to being a Total Rewards Club member.

Has anyone on here tried the $20 sandwich at check-in to get an upgraded room? I've seen many online saying it works.

I'm going in May and staying at Harrah's because they gave me a good deal due to being a Total Rewards Club member.

Has anyone on here tried the $20 sandwich at check-in to get an upgraded room? I've seen many online saying it works.
I'm thinking about doing it in June, please try it and let me know!

Back