Let's talk about crosscheck.

The article has an obvious bias. They mention how many minority votes were purged, yet leave out how many whites were so that the reader can't draw a comparison. They mention common minority last names, yet completely gloss over the fact there are countless Caucasian families that are Smiths, Millers, Johnsons, Williams, that too might have gotten purged. And anecdotally, considering the retarded first names many black mothers families give to their children, I'd say many of them are very much insulated from being confused with someone else.
This post is dumb, to wit,
"Swedlund's statistical analysis found that African-American, Latino and Asian names predominate, a simple result of the Crosscheck matching process, which spews out little more than a bunch of common names. No surprise: The U.S. Census data shows that minorities are overrepresented in 85 of 100 of the most common last names. If your name is Washington, there's an 89 percent chance you're African-American. If your last name is Hernandez, there's a 94 percent chance you're Hispanic. If your name is Kim, there's a 95 percent chance you're Asian."

New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case

If people don't vote that is their problem regardless of any "voter suppression." This is America and you have the right to not vote.

There are two major political parties in America and "New Black Panther Party" isn't one of them so tell me how this is comparable to a major political party intentionally trying to suppress votes across dozens of states?

No sure how good their checks are but in Virginia (or any state) they should notify anyone removed from the voter list then all that person has to do is ID themselves properly and they should be returned to the list.

Virginia requires ID to vote (and it went democrat again this year) and I don't see any problem with it.

These photo IDs include:
  • Valid Virginia Driver's License or Identification Card.
  • Valid Virginia DMV issued Veteran's ID card.
  • Valid United States Passport.
  • Other government-issued photo identification cards (must be issued by US Government, the Commonwealth of Virginia, or a political subdivision of the Commonwealth)

There are two major political parties in America and "New Black Panther Party" isn't one of them so tell me how this is comparable to a major political party intentionally trying to suppress votes across dozens of states?

Because they are liberals.

nhl_g_hawks_flames1_576.jpg

get up off the ice and let me see that nose. that's 4.

I looked up the figure the article failed to mention. Around 10% of non-Hispanic white votes got invalidated. Slightly lower than the 14-15% for other ethnicities. I don't buy for one second that they set up an entire system just so they could get a 5% edge. It's much more likely that the discrepancy was incidental, it's a name verification system after all, and race-baiters decided to construe it as the sign of an evil white oppressive system. Of course any ID verification is met with that response anyway.

Is this the computer thingy that the dude in Kansas invented that automatically purges anyone from the voter rolls that has a last name ending in -ez?

The recount is being pushed by Stein, who was a Trump supporter anyway and is doing it just as part of a financial con. Also irrelevant to the issue of the thread (weird how you're trying so hard to avoid discussing the topic).
<36>

Back