Let's talk about crosscheck.

Voters were suppressed because nobody wanted to vote for Clinton. They wanted to vote for Bernie. A lot of liberals I know didn't vote. They wanted Bernie Sanders. Bernie or Bust.

Voters were suppressed because nobody wanted to vote for Clinton. They wanted to vote for Bernie. A lot of liberals I know didn't vote. They wanted Bernie Sanders. Bernie or Bust.

Not even remotely true. Stay on topic.

Not even remotely true. Stay on topic.

Or what? lol

Bernie Sanders lost the election for the Liberals. Not republican voter suppression. Bernie supporters didn't go out and vote because they didnt want to vote for Clinton. Bernie Sanders was the #1 reason for voter suppression in this election.

Shit I kind of liked Bernie.

Or what? lol

Bernie Sanders lost the election for the Liberals. Not voter suppression. Bernie supporters didn't go out and vote because they didnt want to vote for Clinton. Bernie Sanders was the #1 voter suppression in this election.

Shit I kind of liked Bernie.

That's a great theroy, but it has nothing to do with crosscheck or the various other tools used to purge voters.

That's a great theroy, but it has nothing to do with crosscheck or the various other tools used to purge voters.

The whole response is a lot of "look over there!" You have ehtheist, who thinks we should have a day of remembrance every year for two guys standing around being threatening outside a polling station in Pennsylvania eight years ago, and this.

Would be interesting if Cali got thrown into the mix of the states having a recount.

Er, OK. I don't think anyone doubts that the vote here is accurate. But if it'll put right-wing nutters' minds at ease, why not?

The article has an obvious bias. They mention how many minority votes were purged, yet leave out how many whites were so that the reader can't draw a comparison. They mention common minority last names, yet completely gloss over the fact there are countless Caucasian families that are Smiths, Millers, Johnsons, Williams, that too might have gotten purged. And anecdotally, considering the retarded first names many black mothers families give to their children, I'd say many of them are very much insulated from being confused with someone else.

The article has an obvious bias. They mention how many minority votes were purged, yet leave out how many whites were so that the reader can't draw a comparison. They mention common minority last names, yet completely gloss over the fact there are countless Caucasian families that are Smiths, Millers, Johnsons, Williams, that too might have gotten purged. And anecdotally, considering the retarded first names many black mothers families give to their children, I'd say many of them are very much insulated from being confused with someone else.

It's not bias, those figures are examined in the 2nd link.

The whole response is a lot of "look over there!" You have ehtheist, who thinks we should have a day of remembrance every year for two guys standing around being threatening outside a polling station in Pennsylvania eight years ago, and this.

Er, OK. I don't think anyone doubts that the vote here is accurate. But if it'll put right-wing nutters' minds at ease, why not?

Well, that's the main food handed out by thier party, fear, they eat it up and it pollutes all and every thought they have.

For a bunch of wanna be tough guys they act like scared little pussies all of the time.

When empirical evidence is bias against your party, peddle fear. The more the better, just don't let anybody look at what you are actually doing and the effect it has.

And when that fear is nicely built up, give them a target, preferably a weak minority so the can feel strong and safe in thier hate. Bunch of whimps.

It would be expensive I imagine. Plus statistically, there's no reason.

Statistically, yeah. Are we giving up on the whole pretense of this exercise being to maintain the integrity of the vote rather than just because our candidate lost? I guess everyone saw through it so what's the point now?

I think I'm with Obama on this one:

"If, whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else? Then you don't have what it takes to be in this job,"

"There's no evidence that that (voter fraud) has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time."

"stop whining"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-rips-trump-stop-whining-rigged-vote-181222430.html

Well, that's the main food handed out by thier party, fear, they eat it up and it pollutes all and every thought they have.

Smart guys like you vote for the party that doesn't campaign on fear - am I right?

"Trump 'shouldn't have his finger on the button', Hillary Clinton said about the Republican presidential candidate in Columbus, Ohio, in June."

Go Hilldawg!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-annihilation-lost-authentication-codes.html

Statistically, yeah. Are we giving up on the whole pretense of this exercise being to maintain the integrity of the vote rather than just because our candidate lost? I guess everyone saw through it so what's the point now?

I think I'm with Obama on this one:

"If, whenever things are going badly for you and you lose, you start blaming somebody else? Then you don't have what it takes to be in this job,"

"There's no evidence that that (voter fraud) has happened in the past, or that there are instances in which that will happen this time."

"stop whining"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-rips-trump-stop-whining-rigged-vote-181222430.html

Smart guys like you vote for the party that doesn't campaign on fear - am I right? Go Hilldawg!

The lesser of two evils is always the correct moral choice. I don't have to defend Hillary to loathe Trump.

Ps I very much dislike Hillary.

The recount is being pushed by Stein, who was a Trump supporter anyway and is doing it just as part of a financial con. Also irrelevant to the issue of the thread (weird how you're trying so hard to avoid discussing the topic).

It would be expensive I imagine. Plus statistically, there's no reason.

There is hardly any reason to recount PA, MI, and WI as well. MI has already been rechecked. It would be ridiculously suspicious if any of the results changed. In the history of recounts the margins for states that flipped were an order of magnitude closer than these are except MI (going off memory here).

Jill Stein claims this is about the integrity of our election. I think there are some other states that are more suspect in terms of the legitimacy of the votes.

There is hardly any reason to recount PA, MI, and WI as well. MI has already been rechecked. It would be ridiculously suspicious if any of the results changed. In the history of recounts the margins for states that flipped were an order of magnitude closer than these are except MI (going off memory here).

Jill Stein claims this is about the integrity of our election. I think there are some other states that are more suspect in terms of the legitimacy of the votes.

Margins of error, etc etc.

The recount is being pushed by Stein, who was a Trump supporter anyway and is doing it just as part of a financial con. Also irrelevant to the issue of the thread (weird how you're trying so hard to avoid discussing the topic).

It's free advertising for Stein.

Back