Let's Book UFC Fight Night: Saudi Arabia, March 2024

Regardless of the weight missing drama, Michel Pereira is on a 6 fight win streak and was ranked at weltwerweight, he deserves better than Shara.

Ankalaev & Walker should be ready a lot sooner for a rematch than the Saudi card, I say throw it on the Toronto PPV in January.

Regardless of the weight missing drama, Michel Pereira is on a 6 fight win streak and was ranked at weltwerweight, he deserves better than Shara.

Ankalaev & Walker should be ready a lot sooner for a rematch than the Saudi card, I say throw it on the Toronto PPV in January.

Oooph, smashing Shara like that <45>

I do see your point though, but it's a bit like the Strickland-Abus fight - Pereira benefits more from a win over Shara and all that hype than anyone else outside of the rankings.

But if you wanted to see Pereira vs a ranked opponent next, absolutely, why not? Weight issues aside, he deserves it like you say.

Intresting booking but I think maybe Strickland and DDP are going to fight in January since I have my doubts of Volk-Ilia happening then since Volk was just brutally finished.

Moakev and Perez would be sick if Perez could actually make it to the cage. No way im taking that fight if I'm Mokaev could do Mokaev vs Nicolau or Maybe the Schnell-Erceg winner

Alex Perez never shows up anymore, so you’ll have to grab someone else from the top 10. Mattheus Nicolau would be great as he has a 4-1 record all against top 10 competition.
This is an interesting fight and pretty big step up for Mokaev. Nicolau is killer and I'd favor him over Mokaev at this point. How do you see that one going?

This is an interesting fight and pretty big step up for Mokaev. Nicolau is killer and I'd favor him over Mokaev at this point. How do you see that one going?

To be honest, I think the knocks on Perez are a bit harsh.

He's seen KKF, Askarov (x2), and Schnell pull out on him. He also had a fight with Schnell rescheduled.

I know if you look at the Tapology record it's a whole heap of grey, and he pulled out recently against Kape, but it's not all Perez' fault?

Saudia designed and paid for card:
Brock lesnar Vs jon jones
Conor Vs Jake Paul
ronaldo vs Messi

U Fight Cheap card in Saudia:
Vettori vs Roman
Wmma
Double like.

I'm hoping these middle East cards mean that more fighters who struggle to get a visa will be able to get a contract. It'd be nice to see Samandar Murodov, Murad Magomedov and people like that get an opportunity.

Islam vs Usman
Ankalaev vs. Murzakanov
Khamzat vs. Ikram
Shavkat vs. Belal
Evloev vs. Giga
Umar vs. Said
Mokaev vs. Ulanbekov

Let’s have these gentlemen fight eachother, so the rest of the world, will spare time and does not need to tune in for a fixed Circus and sportswashing, what is all that this card is eventually going to be.

Back