Let's be honest. Alot of people here dont like Woodley because

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He mocks and talks shit about Dana and this forum has more Dana fanboys then fighters . It seems alot of fighter who shits on Dana gets alot hate here and hes black

Actually, alot of people are starting to like Woodley because he's got this issue with Dana.

They see Dana as this UFC's Vince McMahon pretty much.

Sherdog needs some Tyron emojis.

Also nothing to do with him being black but the fact that he and people like you think so can be pretty unlikable.

People don't like to be accused of racism especially if it's not true.

I think you've got it backwards bro. One of Woodley's most endearing qualities is that he pisses Dana right off.

Hes a jacked black boy. Deal with it. :D

People don't like Woodley because of black life matters and police brutality.

I must have missed all the Dana worship threads on Sherdog.

I still don't care about him, Will he start race baiting again.

He mocks and talks shit about Dana and this forum has more Dana fanboys then fighters . It seems alot of fighter who shits on Dana gets alot hate here and hes black

- race baiter
- boring fights
- blaming fighters with money fights, but wanting money fights (Nick, Nate, Conor)

That's it!

Tito talked more shit about Dana and people like him.

I don't suppose it might have something to do with Wonderboy x 2 and Maia and how these fights were horrible?

I paid $300 to watch Woodley vs Shields live and I've not been a fan of his since then...

More fights like the Till one and I might turn around.

I guess the pcp problem in Connecticut hasn't gotten any better over the years

Naw. Because he had a couple horrendous fights and he was whining about money fights.
He just knocked Till the fuck out and said he is stopping his whining. Perfect time for a bunch of new fans to jump on board. Perfect time to NOT pull a race card for him.

He gets a lot of hate cause he’s a race baiting cry baby. Discrimination that discrimination this. You know the same old race card

Woodley makes it difficult for people(myself included) to like him.

I'm sure deep down he's a great dude, but he spews a lot of dumb shit.

Actually, alot of people are starting to like Woodley because he's got this issue with Dana.

They see Dana as this UFC's Vince McMahon pretty much.
No it's because he just actually finished someone and performed up to his potential. Youre as good as your last fight.This site will always be partial towards Dana, he created this, he is all most of us know. He is also a lying bald buffoon who creates twitter beefs with 14 year olds. That's just our Dana. I dont like WME Dana though everything is fucked now. It is better to have had the Fertittas, then never to have had them at all.

Back