Let's be honest. Alot of people here dont like Woodley because

He mocks and talks shit about Dana and this forum has more Dana fanboys then fighters . It seems alot of fighter who shits on Dana gets alot hate here and hes black

What are you talking about? Dana gets shit on constantly.

He mocks and talks shit about Dana and this forum has more Dana fanboys then fighters . It seems alot of fighter who shits on Dana gets alot hate here and hes black
Hey man, show some fuckin respect! Dana singlehandedly built this sport into what it is today without zero help. He's a redfaced genius!
<31>

4g13qt.jpg

Not everyone, but a good number of people don't like him because of this very reason. I know plenty of MMA fans in real life who don't like certain fighters simply because they're black. It's a free world, and they can like or dislike whoever they like. What I'm saying is that this is the reality.

Of course there are people who dislike Woodley because of other reasons.

Woodley was a number 1 contender and deserved the title shot. He chose to wait for the title fight instead of risking his chance by taking another fight. He did nothing wrong.

If you want to talk about a fighter holding up a division, it's Conor. He held two belts hostage for years, ducked all the top contenders, and put two divisions on hold. He got tons of nuthuggers defending him. It's not because he's black.

What?!? Did you even watch the fight?

b9472cb5a4bd04363d2b6c5d4d28fc53

tyron-woodley-stephen-thompson-ufc-2052.jpg

stephen-thompson-ufc-2051.jpg

You mean waiting around and ducking opponents like Conor?

Dude defended none of his belts and he has a legion of fans following him. Let's stop pretending that people don't like Woodley because he asked for a money fight, which is not wrong.
What's your obsession with Conor? You asked about Woodley. Unless you are trying to suggest woodley is marketable on Conor's level but racism is holding him back then I don't understand why you are bringing him up.

I'll address Conor then lets move on. It's simple why Conor does what he wants, he sells fights by running his mouth and most of the time backs it up with highlight reel KO's. Woodley doesn't do either of those things. If he did he would have as many fans as Conor.

What Woodley does do is all the other irritating shit about Conor that other people hate and then some.

Nah i couldn't give a crap about Dana. I'm not a fan of Tyron because he's way too inconsistent. The WB/Maia fights were so fricking boring.
Props for his last performance but it won't erase those fights.
I suppose I finally get why the Strikeforce fans wouldn't forgive him when he was ko'ing guys in his pre-title days

Also nothing to do with him being black but the fact that he and people like you think so can be pretty unlikable.

People don't like to be accused of racism especially if it's not true.

You can only speak for why you don't or didn't like him. I've seen enough racist comments about tyron on here to think it had at least something to do with it. Then it was compounded by the second wonderboy fight and the maia fight. It's nice to see tyron get a little love after his recent win.

I really really don’t understanding the Woodley hate. Guy is a beast.

I like Woodley.

I don't like him as he has a massive chip on his shoulder and is a perpetual victim.

Tyron "It's becuz I'm black" Woodley.
Tyron "Just cause I'm racist doesn't mean I'm racist" Woodley
Tyron "God hates me because he made me black" Woodley
Tyron "
tenor.gif
" Woodley

Last edited:
When it's all said and done, this will go down as the BLM era of welterweight.

Racist asshole.
"When you say I'm well-spoken, u only say dat cuz I talk bettr den udder black peeple"

WTF!?!
Really?

At least call us racists.its more plausible.

Does a Dana fanboy exist? The red goof is as unlikeable as it gets. I don't care if ur red yellow or blue, most wouldn't care if he died in a fire. Try again.

If Tyrone killed a man's sister and that man booed him, Tyrone would say he got booed because the other guy is racist. That's why people don't like him.
If he punched Dana in the face tomorrow his popularity would soar

Back