Crime Letitia James Under Pressure to Prosecute Jon Stewart for selling his New York home 829% over market value

If mortgage fraud were legal why are people not named Trump regularly prosecuted for this crime?

did donny's bank do a forensic investigation, find fraud, then go to the police and file charges while also suing him?

My answer probably wasn't clear enough. I agree with @ColemanwastheGOAT, although he's identifying the wrong person. It wasn't the DA who reassured estate investors. It was Hochul (which is even worse). If I was Trump, I'd investigate big NY Democrat donors who invest in real estate. The whole thing is a sham.

The Stewart accusations are ludicrous. It's Republicans looking to get even with something making zero sense. It makes them look stupid.

Ya my bad. That's who it was.

Social media needs to be governed. Its getting out of hand that people can cancel/ruin peoples career with no proof, and no accountability. Johnny Depp should sue Disney as an example.

He called Trump out for paying less on property taxes.
I mean, criticizing Trump is the reason Republicans are calling for him to go to prison, but what do you think he did that was wrong?

Also, what Trump did was lie about the value of his assets to get credit and terms he wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

Ya my bad. That's who it was.
That's who said that the behavior is uncommon and that people who don't commit fraud have nothing to worry about. You were straight up lying, and the proof was posted. Again, if you want to know why people think you're a pathetic cheerleader for Trump, the fact that you do stuff like that is a big part of it.

I mean, criticizing Trump is the reason Republicans are calling for him to go to prison, but what do you think he did that was wrong?

Also, what Trump did was lie about the value of his assets to get credit and terms he wouldn't have gotten otherwise.
Fraud is fraud. If i lie about making less than $400 a year so i can get medical assistance and food stamps, im going to jail. Why should Trump get away with it?

That's who said that the behavior is uncommon and that people who don't commit fraud have nothing to worry about. You were straight up lying, and the proof was posted. Again, if you want to know why people think you're a pathetic cheerleader for Trump, the fact that you do stuff like that is a big part of it.

Lol as if anyone gives a shit what you think, dork.

Fraud is fraud. If i lie about making less than $400 a year so i can get medical assistance and food stamps, im going to jail. Why should Trump get away with it?
I don't think he should. I'm just wondering what people think Stewart did wrong? Just sell an apartment for more than he paid? That's not illegal or even questionable.

Prosecute him for what, for accepting the buyer's offer???

What kind of asinine logic are MAGA deploying here to think Stewart did anything illegal and this is comparable to Trump's case?
I rarely bother to even follow up on these stories anymore. A perfect example of why is in this thread. Bunch of whiney ass Trumpettes itt are talking about Stewart’s property being sold for a lot more. Almost right away another poster points out that they’re ignoring the fact that it is actually now two properties he bought and renovated together and they’re just listing the price of one of them.

I’m sure there’s even more to this story that’s being omitted. This kind of bald faced lying is why I don’t take hardly anything they say serious anymore. Honesty is a character trait severely lacking from them.

If mortgage fraud were legal why are people not named Trump regularly prosecuted for this crime?
Who has been prosecuted for paying back a loan? Associated Press, who aren't exactly a bunch of Trumpers, tried to find a similar application and came up empty.

Back