Let this be a lesson to us all, usada has ruined the ufc

galleryy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The heavyweight division got ran over by usada. Wme is going to phase usada out soon

USADA haven't ruined the UFC enough, there are still many clear PED users who have yet to fail a test. STEP UP YOUR GAME USADA!!!

USADA are steroid police. You know who was really strong on law enforcement? Hitler. Cracking down on steroids is what the Nazis would do. Stop it.

Wme is going to phase usada out soon
tenor.gif

USADA are steroid police. You know who was really strong on law enforcement? Hitler. Cracking down on steroids is what the Nazis would do. Stop it.
I know you're being sarcastic. But at least the old way of doing things didn't treat them like they were pedophiles. And completely takeing there right to privacy

I'm sure USADA shoved the steroids down their throats.

I'm 50/50 on it.

These guys should just stop taking steroids, BUT the USADA ban list does seem a bit extreme.

Would be the biggest joke in the history of the sport if they got rid of USADA because of how effective it was

Would be completely sad and pathetic

Got me thinking though. Never been a big fan of fighters being forced to wear gloves. You know who forces people to do stuff? North Korean labor camps. People should be able to bare knuckle if they so choose.

Back